Virgin Media Presale 2011 Thread

Guest Skizz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone im back,i soooo wasnt gonna bother with v this year x but as soon as i started hearing all the rumours i decided i had to (again) leaving my hubby at home this year and going with the girls x tickets all sorted x just need to decide which ones of my mates to invite lol x

Registered 3 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago in plaster for the next 2 months and cructhes for 6 months :( so no v for me, mate used the code tho so he's happy and got tickets this morning.

Skizz = the total price is now shocking, same as Glastonbury!!!! WTF

Well I just looked and there was still the option to buy Staffs! Weird :P

To whomeever asked if my e-mail came straight away, I did the details but it was my friends code and e-mail so no idea, sorry!

And car parking I've never got online for Staffs, always just pay 'on the door' as it were :D

So happy I've got them and don't have to go through the horrid general sale day like last year!