Comedy Tent

Guest Pierce1991

Looking at the (inevitably) Bland music line-up I'd expect the "comedy" tent to follow suit.

Do not expect to see the likes of Sean Lock, Tim Minchin, Rich Hall, Stewart Lee etc...

DO expect to see the likes of Russel Howard, Russ Kane, Jack Whitehall, Josie Long and probably Simon Bird from the highly popular but incredibly shit, The Inbetweeners comparing .

I'll be amazed if its any good (mind you I have grown pubes so I am probably too old for all this modern shit these days).

If its anything like the comedy/caberet line up at Glastonbury it should be a good addition to the festival.

The comedy tent at Glasto has a mixture of caberet acts and comedians like Marcus Brigstock, Ed Burn, Arthur Smith and Brendon Burns who seem to tour the country and do a lot of festivals. From the caberet world there are loads of entertainers, escapeologists etc Would love it if Woody Bop Muddy's Record Grave Yard and Village Disco guys are there

If its anything like the comedy/caberet line up at Glastonbury it should be a good addition to the festival.

The comedy tent at Glasto has a mixture of caberet acts and comedians like Marcus Brigstock, Ed Burn, Arthur Smith and Brendon Burns who seem to tour the country and do a lot of festivals. From the caberet world there are loads of entertainers, escapeologists etc Would love it if Woody Bop Muddy's Record Grave Yard and Village Disco guys are there