Daft Punk/Green Day/Muse

Guest Rocky182

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not gunna be this now, earlier I thought it could be, but since no-one got a screen grab and there would be tons of people of the site, and Ive looked at the guys twitter now, just doesn't seem right he said he didn't think about it and was more interested in buying tickets, it takes 1 second to press print screen, but he had enough time to twitter people about it

Major BS

STILL I think that the headliners seem weak, im surprised Neil thinks they're so strong, IOW is nowhere near comparable to Reading IMO. Readings line ups are vastly stronger than IOW, The Strokes and MCR are both at Oxegen this year and neither of them are headlining. So for Melvin to say they're STAGGERING and they're not even headlining at another fest, which is reported in our press, its not like its in America or something its just a short ferry ride away, and MCR are also at TITP although it appears the Strokes aren't.

I think the Reading line up will seem strong when its announced, just the headliners are mindblowing

Oh and the Soundgarden info, came from Andy Copping, who said he was in talks for them to play this years Download but they changed their mind and ''broke his heart'' by saying they want to work on the album first and they play US before Europe, he says its a mistake and they should play Europe first but they want to do that last.

So it would have been Soundgarden instead of Def Leppard at Download, but it fell through.

Oh and the Soundgarden info, came from Andy Copping, who said he was in talks for them to play this years Download but they changed their mind and ''broke his heart'' by saying they want to work on the album first and they play US before Europe, he says its a mistake and they should play Europe first but they want to do that last.

So it would have been Soundgarden instead of Def Leppard at Download, but it fell through.

Daft Punk will never ever ever headline Reading and Leeds, ever, as much as I would like them too.

This is fake.

The last time I made such a bold statement on a forum, it was saying that Aaron Ramsey would never ever play for Nottingham Forest, and I looked pretty stupid when it happened. Im hoping it happens again!

That guy tries to throw so many people off so many scents that he ends up in all kinds of tangles. He put down Soundgarden's popularity and ability to headline to throw people off that they were headlining when they weren't and he decided not to book Metallica bcause they've been around too frequently when in reality he actually had no chance of booking them.

I don't believe what he says, and if something he says turns out to be true it's pure coincidence. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Or rather throw enough shit at a wall and some of it is bound to stick.

It's just unfortunate that the shit that sticks will probably be the stuff about Soundgarden.

Edited by mrtourette

Its not gunna be this now, earlier I thought it could be, but since no-one got a screen grab and there would be tons of people of the site, and Ive looked at the guys twitter now, just doesn't seem right he said he didn't think about it and was more interested in buying tickets, it takes 1 second to press print screen, but he had enough time to twitter people about it

Major BS

STILL I think that the headliners seem weak, im surprised Neil thinks they're so strong, IOW is nowhere near comparable to Reading IMO. Readings line ups are vastly stronger than IOW, The Strokes and MCR are both at Oxegen this year and neither of them are headlining. So for Melvin to say they're STAGGERING and they're not even headlining at another fest, which is reported in our press, its not like its in America or something its just a short ferry ride away, and MCR are also at TITP although it appears the Strokes aren't.

I think the Reading line up will seem strong when its announced, just the headliners are mindblowing

Daft Punk will never ever ever headline Reading and Leeds, ever, as much as I would like them too.

This is fake.

The last time I made such a bold statement on a forum, it was saying that Aaron Ramsey would never ever play for Nottingham Forest, and I looked pretty stupid when it happened. Im hoping it happens again!