The Deleted line up

Guest Englishdragon

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(copied and pasted after the other thread disappeared while I was posting, after spending so long writing it I have to stick it somewhere!)

Apart from The Offspring, Jimmy Eat World, Madness and Janes Addiction, that's complete gash.

Pains me to say it, but for the first time since I first went in '03, I'm out. The line-up is way too "landfill indie" now, and I can't afford to shell out for a ticket on the basis that the lock-up might redeem things slightly.

As a side note,MCR aren't as bad as some of you seem to think, if you judged them for what they produce (entertaining, fairly well written pop-rock) rather than what they represent, you might find yourselves having fun (god forbid you trendy arseholes try to have fun and not let what's "in" dictate your life!)

Oh well enjoy your NME w*nkfest, Im off to Sonisphere and Download, and might use the August bank holiday weekend to hit up Amsterdam, the £180+ I'll save by not getting a reading ticket should take care of flights accomodation and a big old bag of weed! :D

(copied and pasted after the other thread disappeared while I was posting, after spending so long writing it I have to stick it somewhere!)

Apart from The Offspring, Jimmy Eat World, Madness and Janes Addiction, that's complete gash.

Pains me to say it, but for the first time since I first went in '03, I'm out. The line-up is way too "landfill indie" now, and I can't afford to shell out for a ticket on the basis that the lock-up might redeem things slightly.

As a side note,MCR aren't as bad as some of you seem to think, if you judged them for what they produce (entertaining, fairly well written pop-rock) rather than what they represent, you might find yourselves having fun (god forbid you trendy arseholes try to have fun and not let what's "in" dictate your life!)

Oh well enjoy your NME w*nkfest, Im off to Sonisphere and Download, and might use the August bank holiday weekend to hit up Amsterdam, the £180+ I'll save by not getting a reading ticket should take care of flights accomodation and a big old bag of weed! :D

nobody can view member profiles :(:(

ive got it saved too... official leeds fest on facebook uploaded the picture, got it taken off then someone commented saying "Is this leaked line up legitimate? Or another wild goose chase" and the leeds fest official page put "I'll be passing on your name to the authorities young man."

looks like that lineup was certainly the lineup guys!

I'm still going with the hope that the lock up tent is decent.

Sunday is a particularly awful day however, and without the lock up it definately sours the deal. I can't believe they've actually put MCR as headliners AGAIN. They're f**king shit. It honestly has given me a headache looking at that.

Edited by she bangs the drums