The Deleted line up

Guest Englishdragon

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been for two years and had already decided that no matter the lineup I was going this year. Been to Glasto the last two years but a part of me has missed watching "heavier" acts and going ape shit. If thats the lineup I can def find plenty to keep me entertained but to be honest give me enough booze, weed and e's and I could have a great time in an empty field. Looking forward to Offspring, NFG, Deftones, MCR, Jimmy Eat World, Madness, Steets, Pulp, Strokes and 2manydjs, rest of the time I'll just go with the flow.

By the way, all the people maoning and saying theyre not going, please dont go, gives me a better chance of getting my ticket quicker. ;)

Edited by swede

ITS NOT REEEAAAAAAL! They never announce that many bands, plus the lineup doesnt mention the lockup or dance tents. FURTHERMORE... there's way too many logos on there, thye noramlly only have the headliners and subs. FURTHERMORE they cant say if its real or not (on facebook etc) because if some parts are real (MCR, Strokes, Muse) then people will moan saying 'oh you said it was fake but mcr are actually playing' etc. FURTHERMOE who the f**k is Peter Doherty?! It looks very convincing though, I'll give you that, but its hardly rocket science to make a fake poster.

The ONLY thing thats making me think it might be real is the argument of why someone would be that sad to make a poster filled with obvious rumoured bands the day its anounced? :blink: #

I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if thats the actual poster/lineup and you can bring me up on it if im wrong. :ph34r:

It's just... awful, isn't it? I mean I can't see how sensible it would be for people to put ÂŁ200 on a ticket just to venture into the smaller tents either. Honestly, if that is the line-up, it's not even got a decent undercard and that's what I was hoping for this year at Leeds. It's just an astonishing pile of shit.

ITS NOT REEEAAAAAAL! They never announce that many bands, plus the lineup doesnt mention the lockup or dance tents. FURTHERMORE... there's way too many logos on there, thye noramlly only have the headliners and subs. FURTHERMORE they cant say if its real or not (on facebook etc) because if some parts are real (MCR, Strokes, Muse) then people will moan saying 'oh you said it was fake but mcr are actually playing' etc. FURTHERMOE who the f**k is Peter Doherty?! It looks very convincing though, I'll give you that, but its hardly rocket science to make a fake poster.

The ONLY thing thats making me think it might be real is the argument of why someone would be that sad to make a poster filled with obvious rumoured bands the day its anounced? :blink: #

I'll be absolutely gobsmacked if thats the actual poster/lineup and you can bring me up on it if im wrong. :ph34r:

Unless it changes dramatically then it sounds like quite a few people won't bothering this year, no doubt it will sell out with touts buying them but I think tickets will be freely available nearer the festival especailly at Leeds with that line up.

It would take an amazing lock up stage for me to consider buying a ticket down the line.

hoping for the few good bands playing are going to play Pukklepop as im going to that

id see ... Deftones, Horrors, 2many DJ's, Muse, Interpol Janes Addiction and DFA1979

but as i saw Deftones twice last year, Horrors twice before, 2many Dj's last year

i used to be obsessed with muse so seen them 7 times and ive seen interpol before and seeing DFA1979 next month

that leaves Janes Addiction.

so its not that brilliant and 30 seconds to mars sub headlining Reading and leeds just does not sound right

I honestly thought Soundgarden would be headlining the NME stage at the same time as MCR or Muse. I would love to see Janes Addicition again and as luck would have it with a shite line up - they are headlining the same night as the Strokes the only one of the 3 headliners I have any interest in seeing.

MCR v Beady Eye v Horrors - I wouldn't go to see any of those if it was free, a truly awful set of headliners.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, f**k you, Reading!

My positive votes have been used up today.

I would have loved to have gone to Leeds this year as well but Jesus... and I don't mean Zola Jesus. She's at Bestival. I've looked at line-up's from all of the past years over the course of the last half hour or so and I have to say, if this is genuine then it's quite possibly the worst line-up I've ever seen. It's far too... Radio 1 for me. Not enough Radio 6 or Pitchfork for my taste; very safe, very corporate.