The Deleted line up

Guest Englishdragon

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is shopped, they guy is a genius. But some great bands playing, Saturday mainstage, minus the pigeon detectives is pretty awesome, as is the sunday main from the view upwards, but thats just my view. Dunno if the nme finishes after the mainstage, but hopefully can see Janes Addiction after The Strokes, and 2manydjs after Muse. Move around on the friday and there are some great bands to see, White Lies, Offspring, Horrors, Patrick Wolf, The Naked and Famous. Really happy to see The Kills on there aswel. Ideas for Special Guest - Bloc Party, or Lostprophets, as they arent on the lineup already. National Pulp Strokes, Interpol Elbow Muse, great for my.

If it is shopped, they guy is a genius. But some great bands playing, Saturday mainstage, minus the pigeon detectives is pretty awesome, as is the sunday main from the view upwards, but thats just my view. Dunno if the nme finishes after the mainstage, but hopefully can see Janes Addiction after The Strokes, and 2manydjs after Muse. Move around on the friday and there are some great bands to see, White Lies, Offspring, Horrors, Patrick Wolf, The Naked and Famous. Really happy to see The Kills on there aswel. Ideas for Special Guest - Bloc Party, or Lostprophets, as they arent on the lineup already. National Pulp Strokes, Interpol Elbow Muse, great for my.

afraid you won't be able to as all the music finishes at the same time, has done for previous festivals anyway and knowing that the festival site is pretty much in the town i can't see the reading council let the music go on any later than it usually does, thats why you should all discover other festivals that don't just recycle the same old bands year after year and that actually continue the music long into the night, without the ridiculous 11:30 curfew that reading has.

do you have any idea what youre talking about? firstly, them crooked vultures were never billed as special guests, there was just a gap in the stage running. secondly, them croomed vultures played NME not the lock up. It will be someone like the noisettes. last year there was a special guest slot and it went to serj tankian.

Does anyone feel dissapointed that the line-up got leaked? This looks certain to be it, and therefore there won't be that feeling of suspense at 7PM tonight like there usually is.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing a better quality version of the yellow poster. ;)