2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take out the bands that are on the rumours page or that Neil has spoken about (Kasabian, Foo's, Kaisers, Maccabees, Foster the people, TDCC) and he still reckons some of the rest will be performing to! Hmmmm maybe a gagging order on Green Day (wishful thinking)? Can see Lost Prophets being there especially after their NME article last week, QOTSA maybe and the cribs would be my guess :)

I dont get why people are complaining about Kasabian, Green Day and Foo Fighters being 'pop'. All pop means is popular, which you have to be to headline a festival. Personally Id be disappointed with that set of headliners but I cant argue that it wouldnt be huge. Think too many times in these forums people let their own opinions of bands get the better of them.

However I dont understand more the people slagging off the Cure. It upsets me. the cure should have god like status amongst these forums and theyd be incredible headliners, personally I think theyd put on a better show than any of the aforementioned 3.

Also Im very intrigued by the person who said aboutThe Killers rumours on twitter before. They would be my number 1 choice of headliners, just think theyre fantastic. The one thing Ive noticed in the lineup posters that Ive seen so far is that there isnt much main stage indie around which is saddening. Id like to see more bands like Editors on more of these posters.

Edited by LibertinesFanBoy