2012 Lineup

Guest Hart Attack

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, neither fit the reading demographic really anymore. soundgarden have played but was a long time ago and didn't headline back then either. Tool, if they have actually played didn't get anywhere near headlining. so even back in what is consdiered reading best days it didn't happen so it won't now.

I do agree with you, I meant they wouldn't have the balls to go against what they perceive to be their market or demographic and book a (semi)legendary alt-rock band to headline. Both could easily headline Download or Soni but don't fit in the R&L's demographic, although FR could still say 'f**k it' and book them. But they won't.

I do agree with you, I meant they wouldn't have the balls to go against what they perceive to be their market or demographic and book a (semi)legendary alt-rock band to headline. Both could easily headline Download or Soni but don't fit in the R&L's demographic, although FR could still say 'f**k it' and book them. But they won't.

Well they won't put off playing forever so I guess they'd want to build their reputation back up with their own gigs and releasing the record before they get back into festivals next Summer.

Anything that suggests they'll be playing Soni is fantastic news.

Edited by mrtourette

Maybe they wil get greedy and decide to play staduim/out door shows next year and not play any fests at all, either that or Soni gets rid of the no clash rule on their outdoor stages.

Seriously f**k being forced to watch them as there's nothing else on as I made that mistake before when they headlined Reading.

I feel a bit sorry for RHCP, it seems like there has been a bit of a dent in their career since they played R&L.

Don't get me wrong, they were shocking, but I've not seen or heard of anything similar happening to Arctics or KOL who were also both crap when they headlined.

I feel a bit sorry for RHCP, it seems like there has been a bit of a dent in their career since they played R&L.

Don't get me wrong, they were shocking, but I've not seen or heard of anything similar happening to Arctics or KOL who were also both crap when they headlined.

Edited by jump

Sorry for all of these predictions but i'm bored haha

Friday

Bloc Party

Biffy Clyro

Pendulum

You Me At Six

All Time Low

Gallows

Less Than Jake

65daysofstatic

NME