MYHAB

Guest lizzygoespunk

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to say, they send you a parking pass thing - or a link to print one out - which also has directions of how to get there. You need the pass to be able to get onto the roads as the are shut to the general punters.

Also you it is doubtfull that you can get through the site to the entrance gate without being a myhab customer.

We managed to pick someone up at the gate on Monday to give them a lift home but even then the security were still a bit dubious.

Lots of people had gazebos outside of the tents and myhabs last year. The myhabs had more space around them than the tents did.

Take it, even if you are not allowed to put it up it is only a 2 min walk back to the car to leave it there.

No safety deposit boxes in the tents. I left all my valuables in the car and every morning went to get the booze and cash for the day from the car.

Didn't appear to be any security issues last year though. Hope it will be the same again this year.

We are pretty fit (gym 3 times a week) 30 somethings and we found the hill no problem last year, it is short and steep but nothing too bad. There were some older and heavier people who looked like they were finding it a bit more difficult. Just remember slow and steady.... Might be different in the rain but that wont be an issue will it.

As i've said on another post. So long as you dont want a shower between about 8.30 and 10.30 then you shouldn't really have to queue. I just showered when I got in at 3/4 am and there was no queue at all.

For me its all about the not having to queue in the car. I hate queing for things and would make the life of the other people in my car a misery so I hope last year wasn't a one off and we just drive straight in again.

another question for myhab veterans...

are they pre-allocated or is it first come first served? we're intending to get there on wednesday but time of day to some degree depends on whether we'll be left with the myhab by the bins/toilets if we leave it too late...

:unsure:

The tents are not pre allocated, or they were not last year. They filled them up from the front as and when people arrived. If you have a group of friends going get the first people there to tell them how many/who else is joining you and they will then give you however many tents you need in a row/opposite each other.

The tents are not pre allocated, or they were not last year. They filled them up from the front as and when people arrived. If you have a group of friends going get the first people there to tell them how many/who else is joining you and they will then give you however many tents you need in a row/opposite each other.