MYHAB

Guest lizzygoespunk

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received an e-mail from them on Thursday stating that the passes would arrive Friday or Saturday - nothing arrived yet.

Giving them until tomorrow and will then chase.

Very poor - need to work wednesday - then travel down overnight from Glasgow - but any one going down earlier may not receive the pass in time.

yep...head for Frome, then A361 going West, then A350 through Wanstrow, right to Batcombe and onto Evercreech, left onto A371 then right to Ditcheat, through the village, up the hill, cross the A37 and you're there...you might get caught behind a tractor or two but that should be about it...we'll be behind you in a Mini

;)

Now I've remembered the couple of concrete steps at the bottom of the grass-slope. They'd been laid with the concrete not level, very strange standing on them.

E2A: You can see some of the Myhabs in that photo as well.

Edited by r0cky

yep...head for Frome, then A361 going West, then A350 through Wanstrow, right to Batcombe and onto Evercreech, left onto A371 then right to Ditcheat, through the village, up the hill, cross the A37 and you're there...you might get caught behind a tractor or two but that should be about it...we'll be behind you in a Mini

;)

No Myhab pass in the post for me today. They say on their Facebook to collect passes from the checkpoint in East Pennard. Last year (and I guess this year), I ended up on the one-way system off the A37, Wraxhall Road, and there was a security check-point on Box Brush Hill prior to Middleway Road. I guess a fair few people will also be going that way without passes?

No Myhab pass in the post for me today. They say on their Facebook to collect passes from the checkpoint in East Pennard. Last year (and I guess this year), I ended up on the one-way system off the A37, Wraxhall Road, and there was a security check-point on Box Brush Hill prior to Middleway Road. I guess a fair few people will also be going that way without passes?

no bullshit

taken over by green tent company

email just received:-

Dear Customer,

Due to recent and unforeseen events Myhab will not be running the campsite this year.

Glastonbury Festival was made aware of these events on Friday afternoon. Glastonbury Festival made the decision to appoint The Green Tent Company to take over the management of the site to provide the accommodation and facilities that you had previously booked through us, although myhabs will not be present.

Your accommodation booking is confirmed and no action is required on your part. The Green Tent Company staff will meet you on arrival at Pennard Hill Farm to check you in. The site will be open from 9am on Wednesday 22nd.

Anyone who has not received a car pass in the post will be able to collect one from a representative at the security roadblock on Cockmill Lane, East Pennard, BA4 6TR.

Please follow this link for more information from Glastonbury Festival:

www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/myhab2011