see tickets - invalid rockness tickets

Guest prosthetic-balls

Anyone else had an email/phone call from see tickets requesting the return of tickets because the tickets sent out are apparently invalid?? There doesn't seem to be any communication between see tickets and AEG no coach booking code has yet been sent out, I called them today and it appears to be a reoccurring complaint from customers.

Anyone who has yet to buy their ticket I would steer clear, awful service and rip off to boot!

Got the email from them over a week ago, looked dodgy emailed them back received a reply in the form of a blank email! useless idiots, so phoned them today. They said it was to do with a misprint on the tickets and there is no option to exchange at the gate it has to be posted back which seems ridiculous! Also apparently the see tickets guy who deals with AEG and bus voucher codes was off today and will contact me directly by either email or phone with the code. Defiantly would chase them up about the bus, all codes expire on the 3rd June, emailing and expecting a response is a waste of your time!

See Tickets pulled a similar trick with my Arcade Fire tickets for their Edinburgh Castle gig, ive to return them due to a ticket 'misprint'.

Seems to be a recurring feck up from them

I've already got my tickets for Arcade Fire but haven't heard about them being invalid, did they phone you?

For Arcade Fire at SECC last December we never got our tickets at all, had to queue for them when we got there. I've been trying to avoid them because of stories from other people.

Nope, still ain't been given it! I've been replied to by RN on their official facebook page where they said a lot of people were in the same situation and that they are trying everything they can to sort this out, they ensured us that we WILL get on the coaches that we paid for though. So that's good.

If it's the proper Citylink website you're on then I'd imagine the card details would be safe, if not then I wouldn't risk it. You should probably drop a comment on the facebook page with any queries as they are pretty quick to reply (usually 1-2 hours).