KASABIAN

Guest DoubleDex

Seen them the many, many (;) ) times they have played T and they never dissapoint. (Apart from the song Swarfiga which should keep building and be 7 minutes long) The singers cheesy "rock" banter always amuses too.

A lot of great, great, good, good songs. Expecting them to be a highlight of the weekend and hoping its a chance to see them up close compared to recent main stage performances with mega crowds.

I was disappointed with Kasabian last year at Titp although I think that was mainly due to sound problems. They were amazing supporting Oasis at Murrayfield a couple of years ago and since there's no other headliners I want to see then I'll be giving them another shot.

I was disappointed with Kasabian last year at Titp although I think that was mainly due to sound problems. They were amazing supporting Oasis at Murrayfield a couple of years ago and since there's no other headliners I want to see then I'll be giving them another shot.

I saw kasabian and groove armada last year at v and am really torn between the two but methinks kasabian for friday night - they were awesome last year! Chemical Brothers and the Cribs is a shame but a no brainer for me - wantd to see the chems live for so long!

I used to be a big Kasabian fan, gone off them and a lot of rock music recently. Seen them at Glastonbury and supporting Oasis though and they don't disappoint if you like them. Think I'll be at Modeselektor though.

I've seen The Cribs six times and I've never seen The Chemical Brothers so I'll be down the main stage on Saturday for sure! They're a cracking live band though, I hope the tent's not *too* empty!