This years VIP

Guest shedboy79

Biggest waste of money ever!

You can get a shower - ok if you want to wait 2+hours in a line

Toilets - not enough!!

Car parking - same distance to the normal camping

what are we paying for exactly ??

Far to many vip tickets sold too, its like they want to make more £££ for very little effort. Total Shambles!!

apart from that i did enjoy my first rockness, but if i go next year it will be normal camping, no way can they justify charging £50 for that!!

I concur, never having been before i have nothing to compare it to, but it was supposed to be more space to camp in, seemed as many people crammed into VIP as there was in normal camping! Showers were good but you had to be there for 7am for the queue to be less than 5 people. Didn't seem enough showers and toilets for the size of the campsite, as the queues were immense, esp all day Saturday, very poorly managed.

Only plus point was the VIP area in the arena, nicer toilets (proper urinals for men not just the plastic ones) and quieter, got told the bar was cheaper in the VIP area too but i didn't use it myself. The van selling the bacon rolls in the VIP campsite was cheaper than the ones in the arena too. Canvas wristband rather than the plasticy ones.

Security was almost non existent, plenty of people in VIP campsite that didn't have VIP wristbands, we even witnessed the security checking wristbands question a couple who didn't have one on saturday night and they just said they were trying to get to their car, he just said this was the VIP campsite only but let them through anyway, whats the point in even having wristbands?!

Yeah has to be said I was disappointed to the max. Only saving grace was the VIP bar area. Didn't have any issues with neds mind you so that has to be something. Did have 'undercover' keystone cops ' with sniffer dogs and walkie talkies however. Never seen that in the campsite before...

This is the 1st year I have bothered with vip, every other year we camped in the normal camping and I have to say there was very little difference between the two!

When we arrived on Fri afternoon we were told the vip carpark was full so had to park in the normal carpark and had to pay for the pleasure and regardless of which car park you were in you still had to walk miles to the campsite.

We were camped pretty close to the entrance to the main arena and had loads of space around us which was better then being jammed in like sardines so that was a definate bonus!

The toilets and showers were a complete joke! There seemed to be a constant queue for the showers no matter what time you went down, 1 little block was never going to be enough for the amount of people there...surely the organisers could have seen that! The toilets were just the same, no where near enough which resulted in constant queuing!

We were never asked to show our wristband to get into the campsite and saw a fair few "normal" campers walking in and out as they please!

Overall had a totally immense weekend but was really disappointed with the lack of vip, cant see me bothering with vip next year!