Barry- The Roving Portaloo Soundsystem

Guest yasgursfarmhand

I did! I did!

But it was on the Sunday night, about 2.30am.

Came walking up and it was playing Mr Bombastic and bogling with flashing fairy lights alround it's top. Then when it started playing Rivers of Babylon and took off down the hill into Avalon with a big crowd of ravers running after it I was laughing so hard I was nearly sick.

When it started playing Louie Louie, it practically finished me off.

Perfect way to end the weekend and genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

yeah i witnessed the event that was barry !!! we were at the spirit of 71 soundsystem stage, an we were just leaving that area, when we noticed some flashing lights coming from the back stage compound??? on closer inspection we saw it was a moving turdis !!! we followed it raving for a while as it made its way u p onto the railway track crossorad into pennards, and just watched the carnage it created with people trying to climb on top of it, knock it over, dance with it, and generaly try to see who or indeed what was inside it was awsome ! one of those proper glasto moments that you just dont get anywhere else! had a little chat with the inventors-cotrollers of barry and the huge grins on the face showed how much they were loveing the reactions ! to these fellas i truely doth my cap