T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a Glasto toilet expert or anything but I'm going to say it's the toilets near the Other Stage field, up by the old railway line. My money would be on 2011 too.......

I may of course be wrong :)

And isn't it funny what Glastonbury can do to you. She's standing in the middle of all those toilets, with a massive shit wagon doing its thing, and still looking as pleased as punch to be there! :D

iseki__land_hope_137_2008_1_lgw.jpg

Iseki 137 here about to be squashed by some John Deere monster

Excellent discussion on the toilets chaps. Reminds me of the toilet crew explaining to an hour long queue of sunday morning zombies stood in ankle deep runny brown stuff most of them in designer trainers that they would have to wait another hour for the blues to be cleaned out because the suction pipe had been blocked by the can someone had dropped down the pan. The look on their faces as the tractor left! why does anyone bother with those blue cells from hell? Long drops and slammers all the way to the splash for me

iseki__land_hope_137_2008_1_lgw.jpg

Iseki 137 here about to be squashed by some John Deere monster

Excellent discussion on the toilets chaps. Reminds me of the toilet crew explaining to an hour long queue of sunday morning zombies stood in ankle deep runny brown stuff most of them in designer trainers that they would have to wait another hour for the blues to be cleaned out because the suction pipe had been blocked by the can someone had dropped down the pan. The look on their faces as the tractor left! why does anyone bother with those blue cells from hell? Long drops and slammers all the way to the splash for me

My word this took some finding but I can finally leave work now with a warm glow that I've ended the week on a high......... :)

$(KGrHqNHJCkFCbQvSgBRBQumEj4oEQ~~60_35.J

It's a Triang Spot-On Massey Harris Ferguson GS Tractor No. 137 and it was sold for £560 just before Christmas. Not your Christmas present was it Bathimp?! :D

I guess we can have this one as a bonus too...........

$(KGrHqF,!hsE5hgujQB4BOcbg38L(w~~_35.JPG

My word this took some finding but I can finally leave work now with a warm glow that I've ended the week on a high......... :)

It's a Triang Spot-On Massey Harris Ferguson GS Tractor No. 137 and it was sold for £560 just before Christmas. Not your Christmas present was it Bathimp?! :D

Nice find Morse. Obviously the person who bought the model for £560 has got it worse than us - if that's possible. My misses bought me 2 John Deere tops for Xmas which cost just shy of £40 each. Only problem is they weren't the ones I wanted! She has now carefully stitched new words on to one of the tops with loving dexterity. It used to read ' Proud to be a John Deere farmer'. I told her that I'd feel a fraud as I'm not a farmer. It now reads ' Proud to be a John Deere former c**t'. She has such a way with words. I did ask her what's the deal with the word 'former' but got no response!