T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread gets better by the day. I'll go and hunt down a 116 numbered tractor at some point but for now, I'm just enjoying the nostalgia of the buses (school trips a plenty flooding back in to my mind) and the thought that we could step off this treadmill one day and find a better way........... :)

Oh well, back to work for now! :(

Cheers Bathimp; it's a more friendly avatar than the previous one (taken from one of my childhood favourite films).

My pram..........

DSCF4008-4.jpg

Not my photo but this is the pram I invested in a few years ago; my festival trolley - cost £9 off ebay!

Just remove the soft furnishings and top up with festi stuff.

Steerable pneumatic wheels make it a breeze to use, one hand for driving, the other for drinking :)

Prams are the way ahead!

Edited by oneeye

Are you sure that prams up to it Oneeye?

quote]

Oh yes, has served me well no probs. a few bungy straps are all that's required, need 2 journeys though. All 4 wheels are steerable, has a brake and hardy frame suspension, honestly its magic.

I use the carry cot that came with it, substitute baby for beer. Coped admirably in the 2011 mud, even 'that hill'; my sack trolley has long been made redundant :)

Edited by oneeye