T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all just got ourselves worked up over a comment that said the line-up couldn't have been announced before today. We all took that as a sign that it (or at least some of it) was going to be announced today - the way we do! :banghead:

Made me realise that I don't actually have an excuse not to post on this thread - I seem to have managed not to get fired this afternoon by some miracle despite spending the entire afternoon refreshing the page to see if there was just one little, tiny, miniscule piece of information. Wouldn't mind but I know that it is likely that the headliners are probably the ones that will be announced first and I really don't care who they are!

Glastonbury does funny things to a person! :dance:

Still loving this thread. Great job y'all.

Blimin work IT, it's all gone minky.

I did post a JD 95 Combine earlier but having gone back in and amended my post it's balls'd it right up; bugger.

C'mon Bathimp, help me out, you post it :)

Have a great weekend pop pickers :)

Edited by oneeye