T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

Please, please, please forgive me but this is all I find which has an agricultural theme and the number 76 on it;

the_wurzels-the_combine_harvester_%28bra

For those of you too young to remember it, please take my advice and don't listen to it on Youtube or wherever. If you do, then I can assure you you'll regret it. You would, however, get a glimpse of the toss that we were fed in the 70's.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning oneeye. To be fair, that's the only Wurzels song that I know. I didn't make it to Glasto 2010 so never got the chance to see them in action. I did see a similar band in one of the smaller tents quite a few years ago and they were absolutely terrific. I still have very fond memories of getting into that tent out of the rain, and being bowled over by the band playing. They really had the audience on a high. For that reason, I'll take back my besmirching remarks about the Wurzels. :)

A rather jaded International 74 on this rather moist Friday morning; it's once again that weekend feeling, BBQ weather Sunday (apparently) :)

4947474342_a5d6c553d4_z.jpg

And a reg no offering :)

David_Brown_880_Selectamatic_of_1970_reg

Edited by oneeye

Good morning one and all; glorious day out there on this fine April Saturday :)

A sexy MF model to start the day

corgi-73-tractor-with-saw-attachment.jpg

One for keeping the Worthy site neat and tidy

350px-BPL_73_Epsom_%26_Ewell.jpg

Also had to post these beauties

il_570xN.433509321_sogc.jpg

Finally, some discrete numbering :)

73__2.jpg

I had a very pleasant surprise today as I found myself stuck behind a lovely green tractor. In times long gone I would have been frustrated at such an occurence. Not today though. Mind you, I did wonder what a tractor was doing on the streets of Birmingham. Must belong to the Parks Department of the Council.

Tractors on the streets of Birmingham; didn't The Smiths sing a song about that? :lol:

I'm the same, when stuck behind a tractor I now pride myself in being able to name the model more often than not; doesn't impress Mrs oneeye though :rolleyes:

Edited by Mrs*E*