T Minus And Counting

Guest mooro

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello oneeye. Now that really does look like a fab wedding vehicle. Only problem is that we are hoping to have the ceremony at the same 'house' as we are staying at and having the meal at. This means I get away with the cost of a wedding car / tractor. All will be revealed in a later post to Bathimp. :)

Hello Bathimp. Thanks for the congratulations. We will attend Glasto 2014 if we get tickets but it'll not be our honeymoon. We are, however, hoping to get married right next to the festival at Pennard House which is in East Pennard. So, we'll probably see them working on the festival when we get married in May 2014. It all depends on whether we can get the right sort of deal there. We are driving down to the house on 29th April to have talks with them, so I'll get to see the Glastonbury site this year too. I'll probably start drooling with eagerness to go there when I see the Super Fence. Still got to see how my operation goes though. :)

OH MY GOD TIS NOT LONG NOW...................................

congrats yog old son ill have been chain for 23 year may 1st ..longer if you take the 4 years she stalkedme lol.... tis a good thing old son :beach:

Thanks Oneeye for the Bath Festival poster reminder. I've actually got one in my downstairs loo. Incredible line up and, astonishingly, quite a few are still on the road.

I was lucky enough to also go to the Bath Blues Festival the year before at the Recreation Ground. Happy daze.....

bath_festival_1969_6621.JPG

Oh, and to finish off a Same Aster with a nice 70 showing.

49012085_10052.jpg

Edited by grumpyhack