Site Map

Guest iPaulo xD

I noticed that the site map has now been uploaded..

My link

I noticed that there is an EA Games hub replacing the Guitar hero stand, and there is a jaigermaster tent in there that wasnt there last year.

There is also new guest camping, not sure what thats about yet.

i also see there is a relentless sessions tent in the middle of the football field i dont remember seeeing that last year.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=iPaulo xD' timestamp='1312292946' post='3674069]

I noticed that the site map has now been uploaded..

My link

I noticed that there is an EA Games hub replacing the Guitar hero stand, and there is a jaigermaster tent in there that wasnt there last year.

There is also new guest camping, not sure what thats about yet.

i also see there is a relentless sessions tent in the middle of the football field i dont remember seeeing that last year.

Does anyone know how long a walk it is roughly from the bus drop off at Leeds near yellow camp, to green camp? Also, on the map there's another drop off point by green/brown but is the one at red gate the only drop off point being used this year?

Don't hold your breath for after-hours at Reading;

The Alternative Tent will now be closing from 11pm on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Late night entertainment can be found at the Cinema tent in the Arena, at the ActionAid tent in the campsites and at our two popular Silent Arenas, one based in Orange and the other in Red!