Site Map

Guest iPaulo xD

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at leeds they've split orange campsite in half, removed the toliets from it and moved the dj tent to the edge of orange/purple? Seems like they want to split orange in half to try and keep trouble down but don't want to provide each camp with it's own DJ/toliets.

I liked last years layout and we stayed in orange right next to the DJ tent and it was an ace layout. Close to the arena, next to the dj tent, next to the toliets, next to food vans.

282542_10150337208964188_718579187_9771644_3611940_n.jpg

From twitter

OfficialRandL Reading & Leeds 2011

Oh yeah, the Reading site map. How does next Wednesday sound? #readingfestival

Not too sure why its taking so long unless quite a few changes have been made to the festival, probably due to the new NME tent, I hope the arena doesnt get changed to much, I like the layout atm as I find it's very easy to get from stage to stage

It is interesting it's taken so long, there must be a significant change, hopefully it will result on a reduction of the rediculous 15-20 minute walk round red to get in

It sounds as though it's pretty much double the size, in which case, ESP if it is the funny shaped one from TITP/R1BW it will need a complete reworking to fit it in that courner

Edited by Benj