RockNess 12' Headliners?

Guest festkid

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love all three of the above but are all sadly unlikely for various reasons.

Realistically I'd go for, Arctic Monkeys (pish) The Prodigy (again) and Deadmau5 or Swedish House Mafia

I really hope Justice get booked, the only way I could see them not playing would be if TITP make them a better offer.

my bets are Hanson on the friday, frsh prince and jazzy jeff on the saturday and cliff richard for the big sunday finish.

fingers crossed.

i was talking to Jim the other day and i asked who the headliners were going to be.

He said: "well.... lets just say that we'll all certainly be...Hmmmmm....Bopping on the friday night"

I know what that means.

lol. daft punk, underworld, chemical brothers and dim <3

atleast 2 of the abovementioned would be nice :)

Jim King was one of the first to tweet about this.

:prankster:

putting two and two together from what we've heard is being announced tomorrow, I suspect that the presumptions here are right and that Stone Roses will play Rock Ness.

Then again, it's quite possible that Jim is merely in the info loop about this - cos his tweet about it came long after others knew about it, others who are far less likely to be on any "restricted info" loop.

Surely they'd cost too much? They're clearly only in it for the money and would cost a bomb. I eould've thought TITP would go for them unless they've already booked thier headliners.

If they did play Rockness I would perhaps go see them but I'd hope thier booking wouldn't be at the expense of the rest of the line up.

Surely they'd cost too much? They're clearly only in it for the money and would cost a bomb. I eould've thought TITP would go for them unless they've already booked thier headliners.

If they did play Rockness I would perhaps go see them but I'd hope thier booking wouldn't be at the expense of the rest of the line up.

I dunno. I'd have thought that festival deals would already be done, and that Jim wouldn't have tweeted if he knew he'd lost out to T, but I'm presuming all of that.

There's reasons I can think of why they'd do T and not Rockness, but there's also reasons I can think of why it might be the other way around. At the end of the day I guess it depends how much it's about money and how much it's also about the band doing what they'd like to do.

Well they've just announced two gigs in Manchester at the end of June so that rules out Rockness. But they are doing a World Tour after it which may carry onto the following year. Who knows, either way The Stone Roses reunion is nothing short of epic. New material has been written aswell.