Guest chiefcactus66

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaiser's won't sub, they'd struggle with 3rd down with their tour sales. Biffy I doubt will be there now and FATM IMO won't headline NME, I think she's too big for it.

Melvin Benn has spoke about liking Pixies and wanting to book them so i can see them under Foo FIghters.

If Dizzee is there, FATM is under him. Blur, DIzzee Rascal, FATM would work. Jay Z, DIzzee, FATM would too.

Extremely badly. If a band of sub which was used to be headliner status can't sell out a venue the capacity of what a band 3rd up on the main stage at R&L would get, something is wrong.

Now people say certain slots are wasted, if R&L are trying to stay alive and regain some people, booking KC as 2nd headers is not the way, even booking them is not the way to go. I honestly believe they are entering NME headliners on recent sales.

When have they ever been headliners? At their peak they were subbing/2nd stage headliners at Glasto, TITP, R&L etc

They just played a sold out a staduim show and they are doing an extensive tour more venues less capcity. Over half of the venues are sold out and I don't know how many tickets are sold (NEITHER DO YOU SO STOP PRETENDING YOU DO) for the venues that are not sold out I'd say probably around half so around 75% of all tixs sold is not selling badly.

Not a chance in hell they'd be NME headliners, Leeds crowd would be far too big. 3rd is most likely and sub is possible but 4th far too low.

When have they ever been headliners? At their peak they were subbing/2nd stage headliners at Glasto, TITP, R&L etc

They just played a sold out a staduim show and they are doing an extensive tour more venues less capcity. Over half of the venues are sold out and I don't know how many tickets are sold (NEITHER DO YOU SO STOP PRETENDING YOU DO) for the venues that are not sold out I'd say probably around half so around 75% of all tixs sold is not selling badly.

Not a chance in hell they'd be NME headliners, Leeds crowd would be far too big. 3rd is most likely and sub is possible but 4th far too low.