The Prodigy voted greatest dance act of all time

Guest blackg1000

Mixmag is a bit of a shite magazine but the public voted on this one and to me they got it absolutely spot on, at least the top spot anyway. One or two not in the top 20 that I was surprised at such as Aphex Twin but he's in my personal top 20, infact my top 5.

http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/mixmags-greatest-dance-act-revealed

1. The Prodigy

2. Daft Punk

3. The Chemical Brothers

4. Faithless

5. Deadmau5

6. Plastikman

7. Underworld

8. Fatboy Slim

9. Orbital

10. Moby

11. Leftfield

12. Kraftwerk

13. Pendulum <-----------------WTF!!!

14. Depeche Mode

15. Justice

16. Basement Jaxx

17. Groove Armada

18. The Shamen

19. Above & Beyond

20. The KLF

At first i was kinda angry that Deadmau5 made the list, But then i was thinking he has kinda came from nowhere to a global superstar in a short space of time. The guy has everything from shoes too tshirts selling in the highstreet with his face on it. So that might be deserved.

Pendulum i cant really understand other than diluting the DnB scene with indie/scene kids thinking DnB is about mosh pits and black skinnie jeans.

Surprised non of your mega djs like tiesto or AVB made the list, Only one trance dj(above and beyond)...weird!

Agreed. My top 5 would be 1. The Prodigy 2. Orbital 3. The Chemical Brothers 4. Underworld 5. Aphex Twin.

Some would argue this but I remember alot of important things in my life, but hearing the debut albums and ongoing work plus seeing these guys live cemented my taste in music and made me who I am.