so who has got there tickets v fest ..... 2012?

Guest danielle159

Just got mine after an initial panic, bloody awkward wanting 5 tickets and having to do 2 transactions with my card and a friends card, and stupidly expensive for a 2 day festival.

for £250 I have a return flight to Benicassim and a ticket for a 4 day festival and 7 nights of camping with guaranteed weather!!!

But to make it all better Fools Gold just started playing on Q music channel and reminded me what I have signed up for this summer :)

If you go on Viagogo now, there are hundreds of the things.

One seller right here is offering the option to buy 50 tickets. I've just reserved them all, total cost is £16,102 (£13,636 for the tickets, £2,045 booking fee.)

They've been rumbled, so they're not even attempting to be subtle about it now.

If you go on Viagogo now, there are hundreds of the things.

One seller right here is offering the option to buy 50 tickets. I've just reserved them all, total cost is £16,102 (£13,636 for the tickets, £2,045 booking fee.)

They've been rumbled, so they're not even attempting to be subtle about it now.

I was going to stay away as been 6 years on the trot for me and last year I was sick of the little twits that walk around with their tops off taking steroids and barging into people to try and start a fight etc! But I really wanna see stone roses and this year seems mainly a more grown up kinda line up in comparison. Hop Farm is my main festy this year but I am going V for the Saturday. :) bring it on

Staffs is completely sold out, Chelms has everything, could mean a lot of people choosing to go Reading instead this year.

Staffs hasn't really got any competition festival wise. Summer Sundae, thats about it.

I STILL don't understand why Weston Park doesn't host more than one festival a year.