Realistic Wish List.

Guest rockmess

Now tickets have fiiiinally been bought I am desperate to see the line up. Surely we will get a hefty number of acts announced sometime this week?

As for who we will see in the announcement, I have no idea. I imagine the dance headliner will be something along the lines of Chase and Status or Calvin Harris (wouldn't complain.) For other headliners its a stab in the dark, hope it isn't The Vaccines, (although I'd love too see them on the bill) I just can imagine them as headliners. Jack White/Moby might be in with a shout. Could Fatboy be back?

Instead of going for a hugely expensive act like David Guetta I would much rather see a strong undercard. Wouldn't be happy if Sterophonics are headlining.

I can see Hot Chip maybe making their first appearance, also think the Foals might also be on there somewhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Hadouken! and Enter Shikari are included. I think Skream and Benga (or Magnetic Man) would be a big draw for a lot of people. Is it possible we could get an artist like Ben Howard quite high up on the bill? Twin Atlantic would also be a good addition for nessy. I think a lot of people would like an Otto Knows/Hardwell/Steve Aoki sorta act. Personally I would love Above & Beyond to be there. Boyz Noise would be sick. Won't be surprised if 2manydjs are back! Would like to see Sven Vath, Bloc Party and Pheonix. Think T might have snapped up Bloc Party tho.

Praying for the Prod but it just won't happen.

Whats everyone else's thoughts?

I'd be happy with Calvin Harris, thought he was brilliant at T last year. If Queens of the Stone Age are still playing, I'll be very pleased. Don't mind who the other headliner, Bloc Party or The Prodigy would be great.

I'd also like to see Nero, Twin Atlantic, Frightened Rabbit, Bombay Bicycle Club, Bloody Beetroots, Crystal Castles, Enter Shikari and Feeder.

Most of the above sound nice to me, would also love to see Julio Bashmore, Disclosure, 2manydjs, Kerri Chandler, Diplo/Major Lazer, Eats Everything, TNGHT, Clockwork/RL Grime, Fake Blood, Baauer, Shadow Child, Flosstradamus... Obviously won't get them all but would be nice to have one of two of these names on the line up.

Praying for the Prod but it just won't happen.

I hope Rockness get them. Would love to see Maya Jane Coles on the afterburner, that would be amazing. Hope Julio Bashmore is on the line up aswell. Said it a million times, but praying TNGHT get booked. Saw Jackmaster for the first time at Sub Club a few weeks ago and thought he was great, would be a cool addition.

Edited by gordong

This baby's got a temper...

Prodigy would be quality. Barring that hope the QOTSA rumour is true. It's relatively close to Download as well...probably be quite wishful hope for the likes of The Hives and The Gaslight Anthem, but here's hoping.

Gogol Bordello would also be a decent "oddball" addition. I am dying to see them and they only seem to tour on the continent these days...

This baby's got a temper...

Prodigy would be quality. Barring that hope the QOTSA rumour is true. It's relatively close to Download as well...probably be quite wishful hope for the likes of The Hives and The Gaslight Anthem, but here's hoping.

Gogol Bordello would also be a decent "oddball" addition. I am dying to see them and they only seem to tour on the continent these days...