Line Up Announcment at 4pm

Guest adamrob

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because people were duped by the cheap prices and blind faith that the festival they once loved would be as good as it was 4 years ago.

Now that the line-up is announced, the fact it's garbage coupled with the fact that the £99 tickets are no more, sales will definitely dry up. All the blind faith fans have bought theirs.

As I said I expect % sales compared to tickets available to be worst ever.

Feel free to come back with some cold hard facts to prove me wrong.

If this festival continues to be run down the way it has been heading in the last few years it will disappear within 5 years.

I hope that doesn't happen, but the folk that run things must try harder.

Edited by Fizzy2734

Announce the date of the festival immediately after the previous festival has ended, not 6 months later.

Put early bird tickets on sale as soon as the previous festival has ended.

Increase ticket prices to put on some bigger names compared to the pop dross that has been announced so far.

Hire a PR company.

Speculate to accumulate.

Announce the date of the festival immediately after the previous festival has ended, not 6 months later.

Put early bird tickets on sale as soon as the previous festival has ended.

Increase ticket prices to put on some bigger names compared to the pop dross that has been announced so far.

Hire a PR company.

Speculate to accumulate.

I think it's a strong set of acts that are popular, albeit some are not to my taste. My only gripe was they should have launched some DJ's at the same time, but there will be reasons why they couldn't.

There is still over 100 acts to be announced, I think you are a little premature in dismissing the line up tbh. Overall it will be strong throughout the days.

Yeah £150 all in is still cheap for the UK but as it stands, you really are getting what you pay for. Creamfields tickets are currently cheaper than Rockness and the quality of line up there is guaranteed to be amazing. Same with Bestival, the line up is unbelievable. Why is Rockness's so weak? I know they are bigger so I wouldn't expect as many acts as they have but why doesn't Rockness have some?

So with Parklife festival in Manchester falling on the same weekend as RN, would it be correct to assume they will share some acts?

Those announced for Parklife already would fit in to the RN electronic style of acts:

Hot Natured

Hudson Mohawke

Heidi

Everything Everything

David Rodigan

Netsky