Help a first timer

Guest WHO ARE YOU?

haha aye was hearing was good last year but not so much the year before! the toilets don't bother me as I can go the whole weekend with only using the portaloos once or twice :D would like to experince the extra entertainment/food stall etc you get though!

I probably will give V.I.P if the camping starts getting too rowdie for me in my old age :D

Flying into Belgrade. one night there then train to Novi Sad one night there for the game, then back to Belgrade for the last night. Looking forward to it, heard it was dirt cheap and the people are nice (except from the local hooligans of course)

did you use a lot of local currency? been hearing that they widely accept Euros?

Ahh didn't realise the game was in Novi Sad. Try and get a look at the Fortress then and you will see how special it is holding a festival inside it!

People are very friendly, you will have a blast. Let me know how the train goes from Belgrade - Novi Sad as think that's how were getting over there.

I spent about £150 over the week, that's including taxis at night etc. Dirt cheap and yeah they do accept Euro's