NEW rumours this week

Guest Alexpentley

Lads n lasses, any new rumours you've heard leave them here and we can try to see how likely it will be

I have heard a few, one being skrillex. which i hope isn't true? :sarcastic:

and after reading around I've heard more and more about Count Clkwork, i read somethign on twitter and saw a boy saying they were making a return for rockness?!? I don't noe if its jus a rumour or if something has been announced, cant find anything online tho

after the post here about them i thought id research more with gothenburg87 (he has seen them and from what I've heard they would make a good booking)

not sure who else is rumoured, still no queens of stone age announcement either?

Lads n lasses, any new rumours you've heard leave them here and we can try to see how likely it will be

I have heard a few, one being skrillex. which i hope isn't true? :sarcastic:

and after reading around I've heard more and more about Count Clkwork, i read somethign on twitter and saw a boy saying they were making a return for rockness?!? I don't noe if its jus a rumour or if something has been announced, cant find anything online tho

after the post here about them i thought id research more with gothenburg87 (he has seen them and from what I've heard they would make a good booking)

not sure who else is rumoured, still no queens of stone age announcement either?

Edited by Gothenburg83

sorry chief! 83!!!!*

i read this somewhere that they were booked for a secret show in glasgow for summer and that a festival had booked them too, seems very strang e that i canet find anything online though

i'll keep my eyes peeled but

just ask them straight on twitter or their page (or is it shut?!) :prankster:

At this point I wouldnt be shocked if that mock up from the website had an element of truth in it also, they did delete it once it was made public. C&S/Plan B, The Knife, Netsky, SBTRKT, Little Dragon, Disclosure, Zane Lowe would make another really good announcement

Edited by Chiefski