Pictures of you guys...at Glasto!

Guest Justiceforcedave

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glasto.jpg
Here's me and some mates in 2010. The 'G' t-shirt was a spare in which we would get other's to wear, namely stewards, a policeman or other punters. Sadly, not long after this was taken a couple of our members had gone to another stage and Emma Watson walked passed and was stood about 4 rows away from us. We never got that picture :( But this one was taken by a NME journalist and we made their little photo recap of the festival which was nice.

glasto_2.jpg

Taken on the first day of my first festival in 2010. I'd just met up with my friend (on the right) and was just so happy and amazed to finally be there.

Glastonbury104_zps318b2f85.jpg

A few of my friends and I (blue shirt) in 2010. I love this one.

Glastonbury101_zpsfa06718e.jpg

Myself (shorts and blue shirt) and a few friends by the Pyramid stage on Thursday night 2010. My first night at Glastonbury. Ignore the half hat thing on my head.

Glastonbury105_zps79ab9cb6.jpg

Myself (on the left of the rope) and friends at the village fete 2011. If anyone knows the woman on the right, she was a great help!

Glastonbury118_zps6549c2fe.jpg

I have really short hair in the 2011 pictures and I don't like it but hey ho.

Sorry for posting loads but I couldn't choose just one.

Edited by The Goo Goo Doll

glasto.jpg
Here's me and some mates in 2010. The 'G' t-shirt was a spare in which we would get other's to wear, namely stewards, a policeman or other punters. Sadly, not long after this was taken a couple of our members had gone to another stage and Emma Watson walked passed and was stood about 4 rows away from us. We never got that picture :( But this one was taken by a NME journalist and we made their little photo recap of the festival which was nice.

not in these one's but there some good one's i've found from 2010

some stewards near the glastonbury 40 sign on wensday

edit: 2010 not 2012... obviously

Edited by rosstopher