Rammstein

Guest 504329lt

My default position is always to believe people who are stating they've been sexually assaulted, and i completely agree that this all needs to be cleared before they should get booked. I don't want to smooth down any impropriety just cos i like their music, and i don't want to go in with a but, BUT the main accuser - the one who's been interviewed - her issues were that she was approached to go backstage, went and had some drinks, was apparently propositioned by Till, she declined, he got a bit huffy and went away, and nobody was assaulted or touched or anything.

That doesn't scream sexual assault, in fact it screams slightly weird night out with rock star teuton. 

That said, the other band members distancing themselves from Till's backstage antics doesn't sound great. All we can do is see what comes out and what gets proven, and adjust our expectations/listening habits accordingly. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Alvoram said:

You guys do realise there's now over 100 different girls that have come forward online with allegations over this row zero experience right? 

I loved their show as much as you guys, but unless all of this turns out to be bollocks, I can't see them getting anywhere near the farm. 

Honestly I don't know what to believe, but I'm certainly not about to call 'liar liar' when people make allegations like this, we'll have to see what the investigations pull up. And I suspect Glastonbury would not book them unless they were completely cleared too... 

Oh, well, as much as I was joking about Rammstein on the Truth (no way would such a MASSIVE band play on such a tiny stage), this seems to rule them out of any future bookings then.

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON