2014 Headliner predictions

Guest Matt87

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Muse 20th Anniversary shows aren't just speculation, the band has said numerous times that a few smaller intimate shows will be happening early-mid next year for this. And for the 1 US and 1 US European festival I would say probably Bonnaroo and one of Isle of Wight, Pinkpop or Rock Werchter.

Edited by 01seb

I'm a Depeche Mode fan but I don't think that song has held up that well over time.

On the other hand... Personal Jesus, Just Can't Get Enough, Shake The Disease, People Are People, Policy of Truth, Strangelove, Everything Counts and of course, Enjoy The Silence all sound fantastic to me today.

Edited by VCK

has anyone seen the info about Mani saying 2015 for the new stone roses album, then a spokes person saying no comment. wasn't it Mani who made a lot of noises to do with the reunion before. if so, i reckon glasto in that year is high chances and it makes sense. playing next year would probably be a bit overkill, though you can't rule it out.

and in the event that kasabian did play next year, you'd have one of the most toured bands around and a band continuing a reunion that maybe only needed to do that 1 finsbury show. loads of people that would go glasto would have had no issue seeing them by now - they must surely known the amount of people they'd need to pull in. i love them and i'd probably see them but if there was an act on who i had never seen i may consider skipping t. kasabian could probably get away with it due to a new album, it's kinda hard to see them being like okay we're not going to play the uk with

i kinda think in a way too going by neil's comments about oasis that them playing 16 to following on from the stone roses is quite fitting. hadn't it been said that eavis has already looked ahead as far as 2015 for people.

has anyone seen the info about Mani saying 2015 for the new stone roses album, then a spokes person saying no comment. wasn't it Mani who made a lot of noises to do with the reunion before. if so, i reckon glasto in that year is high chances and it makes sense. playing next year would probably be a bit overkill, though you can't rule it out.

and in the event that kasabian did play next year, you'd have one of the most toured bands around and a band continuing a reunion that maybe only needed to do that 1 finsbury show. loads of people that would go glasto would have had no issue seeing them by now - they must surely known the amount of people they'd need to pull in. i love them and i'd probably see them but if there was an act on who i had never seen i may consider skipping t. kasabian could probably get away with it due to a new album, it's kinda hard to see them being like okay we're not going to play the uk with

i kinda think in a way too going by neil's comments about oasis that them playing 16 to following on from the stone roses is quite fitting. hadn't it been said that eavis has already looked ahead as far as 2015 for people.

I mean when you said Oasis not happening in next year and if they got back together in 2015, glasto for 2016. That's what I was referring to.

So why the rolling eye comments when that was actually said. I wasn't saying it will happen, I said you'd mentioned about it, meaning it'd be at least then - which means Gazza did NOT make it up out of nothing.

Saying it would be quite fitting is me.

the only thing I've done is laughed at the suggestion they might reform by next year.

Everything else is your vivid imagination.

You've made it up out of nothing.