• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Morning all!!! It's Friday!!!:)

This possible vit D thing is an odd one, if it is that, I'll have to downgrade from my usual factor 50! A holiday would be nice but I have to say I do love a crisp sunny winters day like today. I walked in again, my journey takes me across a river and it is beautiful. The moon was out too, and that always makes me smile :)

That said, I might get a little drop of brandy in me tonight to save on the heating bills ;)

Good to see you enjoying your jollies, BM! Well done on the sacrifice, the Gods will be pleased.

It's alright for some, having chipped the ice off my car I'm now sat in a freezing cold offce with a load of techies.

Oh well

I'll take the cold as an offering to the gods to give us the heat next year.

Edited by jeffie

It's alright for some, having chipped the ice off my car I'm now sat in a freezing cold offce with a load of techies.

Oh well

I'll take the cold as an offering to the gods to give us the heat next year.

wow well today went bloody fast going on the piss tues first time in ages so ive been think i may have to start getting drinking fit next year for glasto ......may have to start a new thread .

the get fit DRINKING thread wot you think ....just a ramble soz wanted to do shrooms but got my lovely grandaughter tomo so cant ah well ill finish my second can now ....2 cans oh how things have changed lol night all :beach::beach:

dont know Lucy girl just got them dried out gonna save them for next week but if there any thing like last years lot yea there good .its strange but if you get your shrooms from say Wales you get a different trip our NF ones are quite small but nice and giggly .just my experience but would be interesting to hear other peoples .

also Lucy weve only picked liberty's but a friend of my son have picked about 2/3lb [yea 2/3lb] of wavy caps but the thing with them is there are 2 shrooms that look exactly the same and can give you liver poisoning so i dont even bother picking them as id hate to give anyone any thing that could do harm .

dont know Lucy girl just got them dried out gonna save them for next week but if there any thing like last years lot yea there good .its strange but if you get your shrooms from say Wales you get a different trip our NF ones are quite small but nice and giggly .just my experience but would be interesting to hear other peoples .

also Lucy weve only picked liberty's but a friend of my son have picked about 2/3lb [yea 2/3lb] of wavy caps but the thing with them is there are 2 shrooms that look exactly the same and can give you liver poisoning so i dont even bother picking them as id hate to give anyone any thing that could do harm .

morning everyone ..and if its nice where Lucy girl is its nice here too as were only about a square away from each other on a map :beach::beach: lol

ill try and save you some Lucy .i wouldnt do it at a festi myself but thats because im not a very confident person and get panic attacks ect .but yea you have to do the right amount with the right people in the right place and for me thats the forest lol.

peace and love all ME.....im off to get drunk for the first time in ages ...iim going up to Bosganistan wish me luck ha ha

morning everyone ..and if its nice where Lucy girl is its nice here too as were only about a square away from each other on a map :beach::beach: lol

ill try and save you some Lucy .i wouldnt do it at a festi myself but thats because im not a very confident person and get panic attacks ect .but yea you have to do the right amount with the right people in the right place and for me thats the forest lol.

peace and love all ME.....im off to get drunk for the first time in ages ...iim going up to Bosganistan wish me luck ha ha

That's no fun Jeffie. Good tip for when you've got a bad cold- have a lemsip, but make it with brandy instead of hot water. It'll knock you out for a good few hours and you'll feel better in the morning :)

Are you in work? Do I need to get my nurses outfit on?