• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

well thats that done and dusted ill fell ok in a day or 2 but had a great NYE at the ON THE BUS PARTY that my son organized ...well proud about 300/400 people all nice buses picking them up and buses takeing then home great music nice sweets head and body hurts lol..

happy new year to all of you

unbelievable were getting enough R at the mo to last 2/3 years russycarpsand osmin old sons COME ON lets have none of this bad karma shit its not good for my health lol

on a lighter note check out the face book page and have a look at the photos this was the NYE party my son put on im in there some where with my PEARL JAM top lol..wot a night

https://www.facebook.com/onthe.busparty.7?fref=ts

hey jeffie old son you get to those pics ??

i agree BM but wot with all this stuff coming down now 'struth its gotta be dry there cant be to much left up there .

at glasto [ as at any festi ] its so nice to be able to sit where and when you like the sun brings out the best in people [ and the lovely ladies :phew: ] so for people saying they want R they must be nuts BUT yes there is a BUT i have to say that the togetherness when its a disaster ie 2005 does show that we all in it together whether this would be the same nowadays we would have to wait and see WHICH OF COURSE is wot we dont want.......to many herberts some one said ......i have to agree with this to an extent ...

yea we can have 2 months of cold now that NYE is over then we want the sun shine ...i did NYE at a party in the rain some of us have been flooded i believe i do believe we are going to get a good one this year