• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Morning all,

Firstly let me apologise for my less than frequent visits to pay homage to the great weather Gods. Life is hectic at the moment( a scout trip to Japan to organise and an attempt at a 2nd degree). I am still a NFRNFC believer and to show my dedication I started my Glasto get fit campaign with a run in the rain/hail this morning. Keep up the great work good folk, see you soon!

NFR NFC

Morning all!

As long as you're here in spirit, it's ok :)

Scout trip to Japan sounds interesting. Good luck organising it!

Sounds like we all had a good weekend then. Much as I love going out and all that, it is great to have one lazing about now and then. Might take myself to the seaside this weekend though.

Morning all,

Firstly let me apologise for my less than frequent visits to pay homage to the great weather Gods. Life is hectic at the moment( a scout trip to Japan to organise and an attempt at a 2nd degree). I am still a NFRNFC believer and to show my dedication I started my Glasto get fit campaign with a run in the rain/hail this morning. Keep up the great work good folk, see you soon!

NFR NFC

Out of interest, how much time do you spend on the allotment? And what do you grow? I've often thought about getting one, but I'm not sure I have the time really. I used to have a little balcony at my olf flat, I grew tomatoes and the like, now I don;t have anywhere I can grow anything without it being eaten by badgers or foxes!!

Excellent advice, thank you!!! I might look into it. A friend has an allotment, I've helped with hers a few times. One year I was given a tree of sprouts for my xmas dinner from there! They were lovely and I dont usually like sprouts.

I'll see whats about. I could do with a half size one really, I don't think I'd manage a big one, although I suppose I could always just sow grass seeds and use it for sitting!

Yes, the lower acts don't let me grow anything outside my flat!! Theres not much direct sun either, so when I did grow tomatoes, they were very leggy and I only got about 6 fruits off them!!