• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

My week has been quite tricky, yes!! And, on top of all that, I have to have more blood tests next week! There's gonna be none of me left!!!

I've done a bit of reading on it, and yes, should go soon. I feel ok, a bit run down but not too bad. Nothing that's going to stop me having a few shandies etc tonight ;)

I think I'll live to keep the NFR NFC campaign alive :)

I had shingles last year, it's not too bad, though it certainly hurts. Not as badly as some things, but enough to be an annoyance. Good luck, maybe you can see about some prescription codeine for nights, it's fun if nothing else!

There'll be a huge spot of high pressure over the west country for the whole of June. Rest of the country be damned.

NFR NFC

Frozen stuff appeared today, too wet and not cold enough to settle though. The girls' cousins are here for the evening, so it's like Lush and Disney have opened a beauty salon upstairs :-)