• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

thanks old son i look a little squashed done i lol notice i AM wearing a pearl jam top tho ha ha ..check out my face book old son guysrockinclocks woop clocks to the stars now old son lololololol only joking for those that dont get my sense of humour ......like the wife LOLOLOL....oopps she s reading this byeeeee

thanks old son i look a little squashed done i lol notice i AM wearing a pearl jam top tho ha ha ..check out my face book old son guysrockinclocks woop clocks to the stars now old son lololololol only joking for those that dont get my sense of humour ......like the wife LOLOLOL....oopps she s reading this byeeeee

Morning!! Sorry for slacking!!

I went for a little walk yesterday, no brolly, got wet!! It was very blustery!!

Whats all this about turnips?!

Dreadzoine would be cool, do like a bit of them. Ooh speaking of stomping about (sort of), I'm going to see The Beat on Saturday :)

Chuff but it's cold tonight, coming back from the allotment meeting. What's a turnip but a super-tuned mangelwurzel, lol.

Good to hear your news, yog.

Everyone warm tonight?

Remember, if you put a turnip outside your tent (or campervan CJ) and it gets wet, it's probably raining.

Or there's a loose bladder around....

Talking of turnips I thought I'd mention The Turnip Prize in this post just in case there was anyone out there that's not heard of it. This is unlikely but just to be on the safe side kind of thing - have a look at this (apologies it's from the Daily Hate);

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511288/Spoof-Turnip-Prize-showcases-total-lack-talent.html

I put a couple of entries in but didn't get anywhere. Maybe you'll fair better if you have a go. Good luck if you do. Details of how to enter below (final entries are in November 2014 sometime)

To enter, contact Trevor on 01934 710004 or 07812 848011 or The New Inn, Wedmore, or leave entries at The New Inn with a name or pseudonym and contact number.