NFR NFC

Guest guypjfreak

umm prawn curry ..dont no wot all this food is about cos im lazy and cant be bothered to look back but id just like to say i love cheese cake and for some strange and wanderful reason i only realised that they do actually use bloody cheese ..............i know i know its in the name lol

vodka me thinks

vodka cheese cake ummmm

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Morning all, pleasant morning here, just potted on 12 strawberry plants received in the post (no, not spam mail, lol). Coffee now and crack on. NFR NFC, NFiR NFC y'all.

Good morrow, fellow NFR NFC'ers!

I saw La Traviata last night Jeffie, it was bloody brilliant. Every time I go to the opera, I realise how much I love singing and that I should do it more!!

I made carrot and corainder soup the other day, while we're talking about food. It was very nice. Quite pleased with that.

Ooh strawberries, lovely :)

Good morrow, fellow NFR NFC'ers!

I saw La Traviata last night Jeffie, it was bloody brilliant. Every time I go to the opera, I realise how much I love singing and that I should do it more!!

I made carrot and corainder soup the other day, while we're talking about food. It was very nice. Quite pleased with that.

Ooh strawberries, lovely :)

chuntering love it Jeffie old son not heard that for a while .

so back to cheese cake i had a little moan at the wife yesterday cos she promised to make me one and didnt so last night she walks in with a choc cake and a cheese square stuck on top .......theres your cheese cake she says LOLOLOL

she has promised me one to day ..hey Lucy have you seen the size of strawberry's in tesco they are MASSIVE im not a fan my self but my granddaughter loves them .

its a tad cold today but hope you all have a good and safe day G

It would not be good for camping in the Pennines tonight. Blowing a bloody gale and it's chuffing freezing.

See you all on the flip side

Edited by jeffie

Thanks Yog, that was a horrible night. Little sleep, horrible and noisy. And I couldn't find my ear plugs.

Anyway, morning all, apparently it's going to R today. Let's get it over with.

Hindi today

कोई कमबख्त बारिश, कोई कमबख्त समझौता

pronunciation...

Kō'ī kamabakhta bāriśa, kō'ī kamabakhta samajhautā

Edited by carlosj