NFR NFC

Guest guypjfreak

Hey all, I'm technically still trying in the resale so a little wary about jinxing my chances but now I have a working ticket a little one couldn't hurt:

NFR NFC

And

NFiR NFC

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Hail, freezing cold and walked to shoe shop as the youngest needs new ones.

Edit, I've just reread the above. Don't worry I don't live in a Bronte story, we walked from the car park in the hail, not over the moors.

And now it appears as if as I start my week off, I 'ave a cold. Merde.

Oh well, offering to the WG

Edited by jeffie

Hail, freezing cold and walked to shoe shop as the youngest needs new ones.

Edit, I've just reread the above. Don't worry I don't live in a Bronte story, we walked from the car park in the hail, not over the moors.

And now it appears as if as I start my week off, I 'ave a cold. Merde.

Oh well, offering to the WG

That's good Lucy, bright and chilly here too. Apart from in my house where it is fetid and swamp like due to the application of the wallpaper stripper. The ceilings have now started to r@!n on me. I'll take that for the team.

That's good Lucy, bright and chilly here too. Apart from in my house where it is fetid and swamp like due to the application of the wallpaper stripper. The ceilings have now started to r@!n on me. I'll take that for the team.

I'd want more than just a strip for that type of money - I think you're in for at least a paper hand-job :sarcastic:

Edit: Ouch. that could be painful. Bringing tears to my eyes thinking about it.

Edited by carlosj

good evening all had a nice day today abit of sun then got aload of dry turf from a neighbour and it R so itll all be great to go down tomo o plus i had my granddaughter over so all in all happy days or day .

Hmmm, bit wet on the ground here this morning. Not cold though, one more week then it's our holidays - a week in North Wales, so that will definitely appease the WG with what that's going to throw at us.

Accordingly:

dim glaw ffycin, dim cyfaddawdu ffycin

I go with a very strict "nothing on a school night" policy! Get some orange juice and have a lie down. Not that I need to tell you what to do of course!

And if you're leaving next week then I don't blame you at all :)

Hope it was a good night!

Don't get signed off for a week. Get signed off for a few months. That's what I used to do. Mind you I was having regular mental breakdowns at the same time. That said, I did take the piss. After the initial episode of world weariness wore off (2 to 3 weeks) I'd just pretend that I was still no better than I had been at the initial breakdown, and would have oceans of time off. Not only that but on several occassions I've been able to get valium off the doctors too. I was taking them and having a few drinks and the world was actually good. It's much better being off work than on. Although not all people get that.

Don't get signed off for a week. Get signed off for a few months. That's what I used to do. Mind you I was having regular mental breakdowns at the same time. That said, I did take the piss. After the initial episode of world weariness wore off (2 to 3 weeks) I'd just pretend that I was still no better than I had been at the initial breakdown, and would have oceans of time off. Not only that but on several occassions I've been able to get valium off the doctors too. I was taking them and having a few drinks and the world was actually good. It's much better being off work than on. Although not all people get that.