• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

All we need now is that Goan fish curry and some reflexology.

Oh, and NFR, NFC, followed by red wine overlooking the Park Stage.

Everyone having a good day?

Yog, you feeling better and gearing up for your new life?

I must try more food this year! Especially this goan curry of which you speak.

I'm having a good day thanks, bit of a wibbly start but not so bad now. Off to the ballet tonight so I need to be ok!

Currently having lunch, leftover sausages, mash and veg. Nice.

Yog, a change is as good as a rest, as they say! :)

TheGoanSeafoodCo.-20100605-1287736794.jp

I've read varied reviews, but I do enjoy this place. This photo is actually from eFests too. I remember it as being to the right of West Holts stage, as you face up the hill to the stage, and it's at the top.

I need to try the food a bit more. I tend to have a fry up at the CV in the morning, potted dog sandwiches (aka Carlosj family name for potted meat) for lunch and then graze in the evening, without really looking too hard for particular stalls.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's just that when you have worked somewhere for 25 years it's no doubt going to be an odd feeling leaving the place. Or at least I think it is going to be odd. Mind you, the place is shite now compared to how it used to be so I'm glad to be off.

TheGoanSeafoodCo.-20100605-1287736794.jp

I've read varied reviews, but I do enjoy this place. This photo is actually from eFests too. I remember it as being to the right of West Holts stage, as you face up the hill to the stage, and it's at the top.

I need to try the food a bit more. I tend to have a fry up at the CV in the morning, potted dog sandwiches (aka Carlosj family name for potted meat) for lunch and then graze in the evening, without really looking too hard for particular stalls.

Sorry if you know this already, but there are loads of places which do thalis and other pulse/veg curries. There were some food threads but I don't know how accurate they will be for this year. If there were mutter paneer or aloo paneer stalls, I'd be made up. What put me off was the inclusion of cabbage and cauliflower; devil's food.

Edited by psychology

Yeah, tried a few last year. What i am going to miss is making a fry up outside the van in CV east on the Wednesday morning as everyone walks past.

I'll have to use veggie sausages.

I'm a lightweight, it's r+ing but I've only got 200 yards to walk to the car for home.

As grocery monoliths have it 'Every little helps'

April: NFiR NFC

April - July: NFR NFC

Sorry if you know this already, but there are loads of places which do thalis and other pulse/veg curries. There were some food threads but I don't know how accurate they will be for this year. If there were mutter paneer or aloo paneer stalls, I'd be made up. What put me off was the inclusion of cabbage and cauliflower; devil's food.

whilst we talking fish does any one remember the shell fish stall that was there a few years back ...it was only there one year i reckon they didnt sell enough to make it worth while but it was nice ..had cockles,crab ,winkles that sort of stuff