• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Now then, greetings not from Columbia (hola, fatyeti24) but Wharfedale, been walking today, mostly in bog, and now off to zzzzzz through a school dance show. The dance will be good, the zzz will be cos I'm knackered. NFR NFC ZZZ y'all.

I have sticky backed plastic for the rocket, and travel sick tablets too.

Edited by carlosj

We did Grease the (local) Musical this afternoon. Which was actually pretty good, honest. And added a new Labrador to the pack tonight. Now a black, a golden and a chocolate puppy.

Weather was foggy, then sunny, then foggy, odd.

Both my parents and my girlfriends parents met with us for lunch today. This being the first time they have ever met each other. It worked out well - at the start. Then my dad described a true event whereby a priest had said to him after my dad asking how he was ' well, put it this way 'if the good Lord above was asked to do what I'm doing he tell them to fuck off'. Now, the girlfriends mother is prude of the highest order. I wanted to but I couldn't look at her to see how she coped with that one. Then in the middle of a monolologue one of my dads dentures broke in two and shot out of his mouth. As a result my dad has gone way up in my estimation. I mean that was a cracking performance.

Anyway, it's been sunny and warm all day today here.

NFR NFC

The site was never flooded. We walk around it often and it was only ever a little sticky under foot with the odd puddle. The flooding did not affect us here in Pilton as we are slightly higher up than the Levels.

So rest assured , all is well.

Hello chaps! Nice day here, not really sure what it's been like until now as I have been in practice for the festival by getting shitfaced. :)

I'm in on the plan to attack the weather gods. Shall I make a picnic for the journey?

And hello yeti! Nice to hear from you :)

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25028-el-nino-may-make-2014-the-hottest-year-on-record.html

El Nino is coming in 2014, the Germans say its 76% likely to happen which is good enough for me so 2014 and 2015 are potential scorchers..

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn25028-el-nino-may-make-2014-the-hottest-year-on-record.html

El Nino is coming in 2014, the Germans say its 76% likely to happen which is good enough for me so 2014 and 2015 are potential scorchers..

Do they say where it will happen? It's ok to say 'It'll happen", but I'll be impressed if they narrow it down to June and Somerset, not just some vague 'in the world' statement.

For some reason it's freezing in Leeds tonight. I was out walking yesterday and driving down to Clumber Park today, all good and voluntary but can someone wake me up early for work tomorrow as I'm knackered.

Hope all's well with you lot, NFRers

沒有他媽的下雨,沒他媽的妥協

(Traditional Chinese - Méiyǒu tā mā de xià yǔ, méi tā mā de tuǒxié)

carlosj - I really could do with knowing how sticky that sticky tape you've got is? I can't find a stickiness scale to use on the web so you'll have to be creative with your explanation. Obviously I'll be delighted if it's stickier than a sticky thing. It's the O rings you see. I can't seem to get them to attach to the six egg container bit of pulped re-cycled paper that I have discovered is what we need for structural support.

carlosj - I really could do with knowing how sticky that sticky tape you've got is? I can't find a stickiness scale to use on the web so you'll have to be creative with your explanation. Obviously I'll be delighted if it's stickier than a sticky thing. It's the O rings you see. I can't seem to get them to attach to the six egg container bit of pulped re-cycled paper that I have discovered is what we need for structural support.