NFR NFC

Guest guypjfreak

Nice one slodge. Really appreciated. I'll PM you in the next few days with my details. I've just got to sort a few things out first. Thanks once again. It's really moving that people I don't (yet) know are offering to help. Hopefully I'll get the two tickets that I need and I can meet you at one of the meet ups.

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

The only way of tackling it that I can see is to take everything out onto the drive and then put it back into the garage but in some more order than it is now. I've got about 7 full mannequins in there but they are not put together. So, part of my job today will be carrying out body parts from my garage onto the drive. I'm not sure what the neighbours are going to think when they see that lot!

On Sunday night we are going to a local pub to watch a band called Boys in the Wood....................

Every time we go to this pub it r***ns so I have asked those that matter if we could exchange some of the wet stuff on Sunday for a few lovely days at the end of June. I shall be toasting them on Sunday whilst drying out.

Genie, I'm inside watching a film, its bloody lovely out so the back door is open. I did some more festival training last night, went to bed at 7am. :)

If it makes any of you garage owning folk feel better, I haven't got one so all my crap is in the house. It's busy in here! I've got a dress makers dummy in my bedroom, not quite a mannequin but she is called Dora and wears my sunhat :)

I can now see the floor in our garage! Unfortunately Mrs Carlosj has been laid low for 2 days with a stomach bug, so I've forced myself to catch up on these jobs while being a male nurse. We have a dressmaking dummy too. I got it on free cycle before the sewing programmes started, for the middle step daughter. It is nameless. And armless, for that matter.

Well trailer is full again and sat outside waiting to go to the tip in the morning.

Garage was emptied and half refilled, plusses you can see the floor and walk round most of the contents! Negatives, my back is killing me.

I also can now see the floor of my garage and if it weren't for the lawnmower would be able to walk from one end to the other. The van is loaded up with stuff for the tip but I'll not go there until after the bank holiday because of the queues. I still need to go back in there to sort all the stuff on the shelving out. I then have to do a single storey room at the back of the house which is in the same state as the garage. Once I have that lot done I'll be a very happy bunny, as it will mean I can get to use my power tools again. I have a build up of projects which require their use.

NFR NFC

Lovely weather in Leeds yesterday. I was jealous watching people head to Roundhay Park to enjoy it whilst I was at work.

Hoping it continues as I'm off to Malham Cove (whwere they filmed a bit of Deathly Hallows) or Ingleton waterfall trail later on.

Lovely weather in Leeds yesterday. I was jealous watching people head to Roundhay Park to enjoy it whilst I was at work.

Hoping it continues as I'm off to Malham Cove (whwere they filmed a bit of Deathly Hallows) or Ingleton waterfall trail later on.

Need to balance out all the white rose talk, so we're off to the Lancashire market in Preston today. Also need to do a garden centre shop, will get some herbs planted for the summer and repot my lemon tree (which is looking a bit sad at the moment).

Meanwhile my husband will probably laze indoors watching telly...