2014 Wishlist

Guest daniel.k

This isn't who you think will be there next year it's who you hope will be there to make it a good festival for you.

I hope for Ed Sheeran maybe third from top on main, Passenger middle of the Arena, Mumfords headline on the same day as them two. Someone like Avicci would be good on 4Music if an indie rock band was on main.

What do others want to see to make you buy a ticket to V2014

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some old pop stuff for the missus, bananarama, human league or something like that. She also likes Coldplay but cant see it meself like

some old punk for me. buzzcocks, stranglers or maybe BAD again

daughter would be happy with Rudimental and Tom Odell again and Kasabian headlining

got tickets already so not too fussed really, there's always enough going on for a great weekend

Lou Reed one night and Bowie the next would be the ultimate for me, but I'm not holding me breath

Queens of the Stone Age

Tiesto

Bloc Party

Green Day

Pearl Jam

One Eskimo

Paul Weller

Noel Gallagher

Adding:

Editors

Friendly Fires

That would do me, i'm not greedy :-) Fill the rest up with X factor/pop crap and I wouldnt care.

Edited by mfeltham

If it's just a fantasy...The Coral, Editors, Iggy Pop, Adam Ant, Macca, Funeral for a Friend, Miles Kane, Kasabian, Metallica, The Maccabees, Noel, The Specials, The Hives, Stereophonics, The Rifles, Pulp, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Gaga, Duran Duran

Edited by Boris The Spider

Coldplay and Mumford and sons to headline saturday and sunday would sell it for me and make me go a second time. I would like to see Imagine dragons, Example, Avicii, Chase and Status, Haim, Kasabian, Disclosure, The Temper Trap and Pigeon detectives again also Steve Angello!

Blur or Coldplay as one of the headliners

Plus....

Vampire Weekend

Friendly Fires

Jamie T

Miles Kane

Disclosure

Would love Fatboy Slim back as 2nd Stage headliner.

Of this years line up I would live back OCS & Courteeners plus some more 90's stuff - maybe Dodgy and Happy Mondays.

But please no RHCP!!!!