West Holts

Supernintendo Chalmers

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this album, a mixture of samples of old Angolan music mixed with modern Afrobeat and Afro-house rhythms.430210391SNDW069_WEB.jpg

Apparently the live show is great.

Thanks for this. Listened to it last night, was really enjoying it, my wife came in and asked who it was as she liked it. Purchased at local record shop today.

Let's hope they do play this year!

Just seen that EWF are doing a gig at the Indigo 02 greenwich in June, surely they are penciled in this year ?

Also i see George Clinton is over here in April,possibly a return in June?

You go my hopes up so much then but unfortunately the Earth Wind and Fire at the O2 is the Al McKay Earth Wind and Fire experience and not the real one. Still hoping that the real ones are here this year.

You go my hopes up so much then but unfortunately the Earth Wind and Fire at the O2 is the Al McKay Earth Wind and Fire experience and not the real one. Still hoping that the real ones are here this year.

got well excited for a second and then saw your post. So there are 2 EWF bands touring? How does that work with all the legal stuff?

got well excited for a second and then saw your post. So there are 2 EWF bands touring? How does that work with all the legal stuff?

He was in the band from 1972-1980 when he left. Yes there are 2 of them touring the real ones are the ones with Phil Bailey, Verdine White etc are still in. The EWF experience are playing in France on the Sat of Glastonbury

Edited by Earthwindandfire2205

ah i see. Anyway, i don't think i can do a second summer getting my hopes up for EWF and it not to happen again.

Tell me about was just about to book a ticket for the O2 ! I've been a massive fan for 40 years and never been lucky enough due to previous wife and now lack of funds to see them. To see them and Lionel Richie in the same weekend will be amazing for me !

Tell me about was just about to book a ticket for the O2 ! I've been a massive fan for 40 years and never been lucky enough due to previous wife and now lack of funds to see them. To see them and Lionel Richie in the same weekend will be amazing for me !

I've only got into the style and sound in the last few years.

Roy Ayers is playing Dimensions in August and Suncebeat in July, both in Croatia..... he would be absolutely glorious on the west holts stage. I just hope the stars can align with this one, i mean he can't be that hard to book if the money is right, surely.

would be perfect as 2nd or 3rd or even 4th from the top, probably suiting sunday the best but any day would work for me!

afternoon or as the sun goes down... whatever!

i didnt really spend a lot of time at west holts in 2014 but when the right act is on I think its the best stage at glastonbury so I hope that there's a few names for me this year. Just need to make the effort to check out the names I don't know as there will always be great stuff i've never heard of too.

Edited by Memory Man