West Holts

Supernintendo Chalmers

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit surprised with the West Holts this year. Last year their social media strategy was bang on. Had everyone throwing suggestions about their headliner with the clues they were leaking out. (Bryan Ferry). Not a peep from them yet

I'd say much more has been impressed onto bookers and the acts they've booked, to not go revealing anything this year.

It's silent in all directions!

I'd say much more has been impressed onto bookers and the acts they've booked, to not go revealing anything this year.

It's silent in all directions!

in a small way I think this is pretty good, it would be nice to have a few surprises on line up day that we didnt think of! last year a lot of it was known before it came out i'd say.

in a small way I think this is pretty good, it would be nice to have a few surprises on line up day that we didnt think of! last year a lot of it was known before it came out i'd say.

yeah although i loved last years lineup there were very few big surprises a-la Portishead in 2013. i'd love some this year (and with the way it's going, we should be due a fair few - possibly, even a headliner or two)

Let's just hope we don't all find a lump of coal in our stockings.

Been thinking about it. I think the disappointment sometimes is because we've already noticed a lot of stuff we like and have focused on that when it comes out in dribs and drabs, so the effect of the rest of it being released can be underwhelming. But seeing the whole thing fresh, you're going to look for the positives, not the negatives, I guess

Been thinking about it. I think the disappointment sometimes is because we've already noticed a lot of stuff we like and have focused on that when it comes out in dribs and drabs, so the effect of the rest of it being released can be underwhelming. But seeing the whole thing fresh, you're going to look for the positives, not the negatives, I guess

I agree, last year on that friday morning when the poster came out.. who did we not already know? Jack White maybe?

Otherwise we knew most of it.

I didn't get a ticket in 2013 and in 2011 I was a lurker on here. I seemed to think I was really happy & surprised when QOTSA and Morrisey were announced.

• 2 weeks later...

This not knowing what the fuck is going on is brilliant, going to be like Christmas morning when the lineup is released

This, for me. I keep dipping into the self-confirmed thread, but I should hold back and wait to hear who's playing, never mind where and when.