West Holts

Supernintendo Chalmers

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's only part of the line-up but is Van Morrison looking unlikely now? He's a huge name so you would think he's on there. And Grace Jones missing too

I reckon that line-up that's floating around could be accurate after all - it's perhaps not a current list tho.

That has Van Morrison on Acoustic, which makes more sense that Pyramid on the Saturday.

In fact, it's that one placement which has me think that list might be genuine, cos it's gone against how things were listed on here.

I reckon that line-up that's floating around could be accurate after all - it's perhaps not a current list tho.

That has Van Morrison on Acoustic, which makes more sense that Pyramid on the Saturday.

Would Van the mans ego take Accoustic?

Dunno if Roy Ayers is gonna be on West Holts or not, but thats one that i like (having already seen P/F/FS

Edited by Alcatraz

In fact, it's that one placement which has me think that list might be genuine, cos it's gone against how things were listed on here.

The one you said was fake earlier? That's a prediction drowningfish6 posted.

is it a "prediction"?

Or is it from something of substance?

There's just a couple of bands missing from that line-up which weren't in the announcement.

Just a prediction. Not the first one he's posted so I doubt he has info or anything. There's a couple of other acts on it who can't play those days as well.

The only possibility with Van Morrison on Acoustic is that he likes small venues these days doesn't he? Lots of Jazz clubs etc. so maybe a low key Acoustic slot would actually suit him - but the crowd would be pretty hefty I'd imagine?

Also, I still don't buy the idea that the Roses are headlining. It's too much change in too little time.

is it a "prediction"?Or is it from something of substance?There's just a couple of bands missing from that line-up which weren't in the announcement.

There's also quite a few names missing from the prediction (if I've got the right one) that are on the lineup including Roy Ayers, Spiritualized, Flying Lotus. Surely this disproves it?

What's the crossover of current "The Family Stone" membership with people actually involved with them back in the day.

Last I heard Sly had just been awarded millions in unpaid royalties, so presumably he's not living in his car any more.

Sly isn't involved full stop.

From memory, its the brass section and a keyboardist. The front men do a great job with it though.

What's the crossover of current "The Family Stone" membership with people actually involved with them back in the day.

Last I heard Sly had just been awarded millions in unpaid royalties, so presumably he's not living in his car any more.

Genuinely just surprised to be reminded that Sly is alive. For some reason I always assume he's dead.