Full Predictions

Guest crosswillcastyourshadow

I know it's still early days, but has anyone else done a full proper prediction or am I alone in my obsessive fetishisation in that haha?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRIDAY

PYRAMID

Arcade Fire, Pixies, The National, The Beach Boys Without Brian, Tears for Fears, Blondie, Chvrches, Summer Camp

OTHER

Skrillex, Ellie Goulding, Franz Ferdinand, Crystal Castles, Danny Brown, London Grammar, Jamie T, King Krule, By the Rivers

JOHN PEEL

Placebo, Mogwai, Best Coast, The Joy Formidable, Purity Ring, Parquet CourtsMajical Cloudz, And so I watch you from afar, Jim Jones Revue

WEST HOLTS

The Weeknd, Roy Ayers, Grimes, Colin Stetson, Blood Orange, The Souljazz Orchestra, The Bug, Resonators

PARK

The Future sound of London, Paul Kalkbrenner, Twin Shadow, Machinedrum, Tall Ships, Ringo Deathstarr

SATURDAY

PYRAMID

Elbow, Noel Gallagher's high flying birds, Jake Bugg, Hurts, Miles Kane, I am Kloot, The Levellers, Riot Jazz

OTHER

Chemical Brothers, Hot Chip, The 1975, Metronomy, James Blake, Deerhunter, Iggy Azealia, Drenge, Wu Lyf, The Virginmarys

JOHN PEEL

Lorde, Babyshambles, The Cribs, The Naked & Famous, Conan Mockasin, Jagwar ma, Fidlar, Dog is Dead, Hawk Eyes

WEST HOLTS

Jurrasic 5, Tony Allen, Alice Russell, Dr John, Dizraeli & the Small Gods, Caravan Palace, The Mouse Outfit, Dalata

PARK

La Roux, Bonobo, Factory Floor, Brandt Brauer Frick Ensemble, Werkha, Gypsy hill, Charlie Boyer & the Voyeurs,

SUNDAY

PYRAMID

Rihanna, Outkast, Rudimental, Dolly Parton, Lilly Allen, Erykah Badu, Omar Souleyman, Katy B, Wolf Alice

OTHER

The Black Keys, Haim, Band of Horses, AFI, The Horrors, Haircut 100, Fat Freddy's Drop, Of Montreal, Pantha du prince & the bell orchestra, Giggs

JOHN PEEL

Manic Street Preachers Performing The Holy Bible, Maximo Park, Palma Violets, Wet Nuns, Public Service Broadcasting The Blackout, The Skints, Chelsea wolfe, Bosnian Rainbows

WEST HOLTS

Dave Matthews Band, George Benson, Rocket Juice and the Moon, Alloe Blacc, Trans siberian March band, Too many Ts, The Fire beneath the sea,

PARK

Mum, Lucy Rose, The Beat, The Skints, Hobo Jones & the Junkyard Dogs, Wooden Arms, Baltic Fleet, The Pukes

...Obviously it lacks the heavyweight "legend" headliners we've had in recent years, but they're going to run out of stadium fillers from the sixties and seventies to headline at some point, so I think having three headlines who've each risen to status in the past decade would be a nice way if honouring the current crop.

Some dodgy placings and terrible clashes, but you could argue that makes it a bit more realistic.

Hahaha, cheers. I think I'd cry if I had to choose between Mogwai and The Pixies.

Hahahaha, you say potato

If you get this 96% right, we all owe you a beer, if you get it 100% right we burn you at the stake, fair enough?

rubbish

FRIDAY

PYRAMID

Arcade Fire, Pixies, The National, The Beach Boys Without Brian, Tears for Fears, Blondie, Chvrches, Summer Camp

OTHER

Skrillex, Ellie Goulding, Franz Ferdinand, Crystal Castles, Danny Brown, London Grammar, Jamie T, King Krule, By the Rivers

JOHN PEEL

Placebo, Mogwai, Best Coast, The Joy Formidable, Purity Ring, Parquet CourtsMajical Cloudz, And so I watch you from afar, Jim Jones Revue

WEST HOLTS

The Weeknd, Roy Ayers, Grimes, Colin Stetson, Blood Orange, The Souljazz Orchestra, The Bug, Resonators

PARK

The Future sound of London, Paul Kalkbrenner, Twin Shadow, Machinedrum, Tall Ships, Ringo Deathstarr

SATURDAY

PYRAMID

Elbow, Noel Gallagher's high flying birds, Jake Bugg, Hurts, Miles Kane, I am Kloot, The Levellers, Riot Jazz

OTHER

Chemical Brothers, Hot Chip, The 1975, Metronomy, James Blake, Deerhunter, Iggy Azealia, Drenge, Wu Lyf, The Virginmarys

JOHN PEEL

Lorde, Babyshambles, The Cribs, The Naked & Famous, Conan Mockasin, Jagwar ma, Fidlar, Dog is Dead, Hawk Eyes

WEST HOLTS

Jurrasic 5, Tony Allen, Alice Russell, Dr John, Dizraeli & the Small Gods, Caravan Palace, The Mouse Outfit, Dalata

PARK

La Roux, Bonobo, Factory Floor, Brandt Brauer Frick Ensemble, Werkha, Gypsy hill, Charlie Boyer & the Voyeurs,

SUNDAY

PYRAMID

Rihanna, Outkast, Rudimental, Dolly Parton, Lilly Allen, Erykah Badu, Omar Souleyman, Katy B, Wolf Alice

OTHER

The Black Keys, Haim, Band of Horses, AFI, The Horrors, Haircut 100, Fat Freddy's Drop, Of Montreal, Pantha du prince & the bell orchestra, Giggs

JOHN PEEL

Manic Street Preachers Performing The Holy Bible, Maximo Park, Palma Violets, Wet Nuns, Public Service Broadcasting The Blackout, The Skints, Chelsea wolfe, Bosnian Rainbows

WEST HOLTS

Dave Matthews Band, George Benson, Rocket Juice and the Moon, Alloe Blacc, Trans siberian March band, Too many Ts, The Fire beneath the sea,

PARK

Mum, Lucy Rose, The Beat, The Skints, Hobo Jones & the Junkyard Dogs, Wooden Arms, Baltic Fleet, The Pukes

...Obviously it lacks the heavyweight "legend" headliners we've had in recent years, but they're going to run out of stadium fillers from the sixties and seventies to headline at some point, so I think having three headlines who've each risen to status in the past decade would be a nice way if honouring the current crop.

Some dodgy placings and terrible clashes, but you could argue that makes it a bit more realistic.

Here's my go at it, I don't really have an idea on West Holts though so I left that out.

FRIDAY

Pyramid: Arcade Fire, Florence & the Machine, Stereophonics, Jurassic 5, Miles Kane, The Big Pink, The Strypes, Chas & Dave

Other: Massive Attack, The National, Bastille, Jake Bugg, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, The Naked & Famous, The Fratellis, Pond, TBA

John Peel: Manic Street Preachers, Chvrches, London Grammar, Sleigh Bells, Future of the Left, Polica, The Neighbourhood, Lucy Rose, San Cisco, Dutch Uncles

The Park: The Cribs, Crystal Fighters, Savages, The Tallest Man on Earth, Cyril Hahn, King Krule, Conan Mockasin, The War on Drugs, Marcus Foster

SATURDAY

Pyramid: Elbow, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Madness, Kaiser Chiefs, Labrinth, Cold War Kids, Kitty Daisy & Lewis, Mountain Mocha Kilimanjaro

Other: Pixes, Placebo, Julian Casablancas, We are Scientists, Kodaline, Band of Skulls, Twin Atlantic, Royal Blood, Swim Deep

John Peel: Foster the People, Jagwar Ma, Miike Snow, The Temper Trap, Charli XCX, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Temples, Wolf Gang, Wave Machines, By the Rivers

The Park: Neutral Milk Hotel, Warpaint, Anna Calvi, The Strypes, Silversun Pickups, Friends, Admiral Fallow, The Wytches, Fionn Regan

SUNDAY

Pyramid: Radiohead, Franz Ferdinand, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, Laura Marling, Dexy’s, Summer Camp

Other: The Black Keys, Beady Eye, Klaxons, Haim, The Joy Formidable, Grouplove, Parquet Courts, Fidlar, Arcane Roots

John Peel: MGMT, The 1975, Lorde, Drenge, Pulled Apart by Horses, Midlake, Merchandise, The Destroyers, Embers

The Park: Metronomy, John Grant, Deerhunter, Father John Misty, Manchester Orchestra, MO, Royal Blood, The Leisure Society, Brother & Bones

Edited by 01seb

You do realise this isn't the official line up don't you so I don't have to choose from that list? And if it was, would you miss holy bible for placebo?

Edit. Yes I've realised he has manics for Sunday so you wouldn't have to and ads I'm on my phone I can't delete my fuck up!

My gut still tells me pixies will headline other.