Full Predictions

Guest crosswillcastyourshadow

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A complete guess so excuse it being probably shite. I've used other predictions as inspiration so it's not particularly original either.

FRIDAY

PYRAMID: Arcade Fire// Florence and the Machine//Lily Allen// Lorde// Labrinth// Chas and Dave// Lucy Rose

OTHER: The Prodigy// Rudimental// Macklemore and Ryan Lewis//Iggy Azealia// Maximo Park// Naked and Famous// Pulled Apart by Horses

JOHN PEEL: Manic Street Preachers// Imagine Dragons// London Grammar// Aluna George// The Neighbourhood// Royal Blood// Merchandise// Toy// California X

SATURDAY

PYRAMID: Kasabian// Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds//Tinie Tempah// Ellie Goulding// Miles Kane// Temples// Parquet Courts

OTHER: Massive Attack// The National// The Maccabees// Metronomy// Kodaline// MGMT// City and Colour// Pond

JOHN PEEL: White Lies// Azealia Banks// Death From Above 1979// Savages// MS MR// Anna Calvi// The Orwells// Yuck

SUNDAY

PYRAMID: The Eagles// Elbow// Jake Bugg// Dolly Parton// Passenger// The Strypes// Daughter

OTHER: Pixies// Bastille// Foster the People// The 1975// Jagwar Ma// The Hives// Nina Nesbit/ Drenge

JOHN PEEL: Disclosure// Rizzle Kicks// Katy B// Chvrches// FIDLAR// Dinosaur Pile Up// Icona Pop// Wolf Alice// The Wytches

A complete guess so excuse it being probably shite. I've used other predictions as inspiration so it's not particularly original either....

SATURDAY

PYRAMID: Kasabian// Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds//Tinie Tempah// Ellie Goulding// Miles Kane// Temples// Parquet Courts

OTHER: Massive Attack// The National// The Maccabees// Metronomy// Kodaline// MGMT// City and Colour// Pond

JOHN PEEL: White Lies// Azealia Banks// Death From Above 1979// Savages// MS MR// Anna Calvi// The Orwells// Yuck ....

Had a go at the myself...wasn't too sure on The Park or West Holts, so didn't attempt those stages

Friday

Pyramid: Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, Robert Plants, Ellie Goulding, ZZ Top, The 1975, Daughter, Choi Go-Eun

Other: Beck, Franz Ferdinand, Fun., The Horrors, Frank Turner, Maximo Park, Peace, Nina Nesbitt, Embrace

John Peel: Disclosure, White Lies, MGMT, Metronomy, Warpaint, Chvrches, Naked and Famous, Chance the Rapper, Young The Giant, Echo & the Empress

Saturday

Pyramid: Stone Roses, Florence & the Machine, Paolo Nutini, Jessie J, Bastille, Blondie, Jessie Ware, The Waterboys, Wolf Alice

Other: Hot Chip, Bombay Bicycle Club, Foster the People, Miles Kane, The Wombats, Temples, Surfer Blood, Drenge, James Vincent McMorrow

John Peel: Manic Street Preachers, Lana Del Rey, Imagine Dragons, Rudimental, Lorde, AlunaGeorge, Grouplove, Foxes, Parquet Courts, American Authors

Sunday

Pyramid: Abba, Stereophonics, Ed Sheeran, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, Passenger, Kodaline, The Lightning Seeds, The Strypes

Other: Pixies, The National, Wild Beasts, Dropkick Murphys, City & Colour, Band of Horses, Jagwar Ma, Black Lips, Pond

John Peel: Groove Armada, Sleigh Bells, Haim, London Grammar, Pulled Apart By Horses, Deerhunter, Palma Violets, Angel Haze, Gabrielle Aplin, Dum Dum Girls

A complete guess so excuse it being probably shite. I've used other predictions as inspiration so it's not particularly original either.

FRIDAY

PYRAMID: Arcade Fire// Florence and the Machine//Lily Allen// Lorde// Labrinth// Chas and Dave// Lucy Rose

OTHER: The Prodigy// Rudimental// Macklemore and Ryan Lewis//Iggy Azealia// Maximo Park// Naked and Famous// Pulled Apart by Horses

JOHN PEEL: Manic Street Preachers// Imagine Dragons// London Grammar// Aluna George// The Neighbourhood// Royal Blood// Merchandise// Toy// California X

SATURDAY

JOHN PEEL: White Lies// Azealia Banks// Death From Above 1979// Savages// MS MR// Anna Calvi// The Orwells// Yuck

SUNDAY

PYRAMID: The Eagles// Elbow// Jake Bugg// Dolly Parton// Passenger// The Strypes// Daughter

OTHER: Pixies// Bastille// Foster the People// The 1975// Jagwar Ma// The Hives// Nina Nesbit/ Drenge

JOHN PEEL: Disclosure// Rizzle Kicks// Katy B// Chvrches// FIDLAR// Dinosaur Pile Up// Icona Pop// Wolf Alice// The Wytches

Was gonna do a full one but I gave up, so this is what I came up with:

Friday

Pyramid: Arcade Fire – Pixies – The National – Katy B – HAIM

Other: Example – Disclosure – Kaiser Chiefs – Daughter

John Peel: Manic Street Preachers – Future of the Left – Parquet Courts

Park: Damon Albarn – I Am Kloot

Saturday

Pyramid: Prince – Outkast – Tinie Tempah – Jake Bugg – Bastille

Other: The Black Keys – Foster the People – Wild Beasts – The Gaslight Anthem

John Peel: Metronomy – Grimes – Idlewild

Park: Neutral Milk Hotel – St. Vincent

Sunday

Pyramid: Kasabian – Elbow – Lily Allen – Dolly Parton – Miles Kane

Other: Kraftwerk – Janelle Monae – James Blake – Peace

John Peel: Franz Ferdinand –CHVRCHES – British Sea Power

Park: John Grant – Anna Calvi

Was gonna do a full one but I gave up, so this is what I came up with:

Friday

Pyramid: Arcade Fire Pixies The National Katy B HAIM

Other: Example Disclosure Kaiser Chiefs Daughter

John Peel: Manic Street Preachers Future of the Left Parquet Courts

Park: Damon Albarn I Am Kloot

Saturday

Pyramid: Prince Outkast Tinie Tempah Jake Bugg Bastille

Other: The Black Keys Foster the People Wild Beasts The Gaslight Anthem

John Peel: Metronomy Grimes Idlewild

Park: Neutral Milk Hotel St. Vincent

Sunday

Pyramid: Kasabian Elbow Lily Allen Dolly Parton Miles Kane

Other: Kraftwerk Janelle Monae James Blake Peace

John Peel: Franz Ferdinand CHVRCHES British Sea Power

Park: John Grant Anna Calvi

For a short time back there, we were happy. Look at this Marie Rigby character, the gormless idiot, has been going to Glastonbury for years and wont go back unless Kasabian play. This is the kind of Epsilon-Semi that got a ticket in October, while noble Efesters like myself and others have to get up in the morning, meditate while listening to sounds of the forest to strengthen our minds, then lift boulders to strengthen our bodies, all so that we will achieve NFiR NFC. Truly, this world is unjust.

Friday

Pyramid:

Arcade Fire, Pixies, Rudimental, Jurassic 5, Belle & Sebastian

Other:

Example, Foster The People, Kodaline, Maximo Park, Miles Kane, TBA

John Peel:

Manic Street Preachers, Julian Casablancas

The Park:

Grimes, Ariel Pink

Saturday

Pyramid:

Prince, Outkast, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Blondie, Bombay Bicycle Club

Other:

The Strokes, Placebo, Kelis, Peace, Half Moon Run

John Peel:

Disclosure, London Grammar

The Park:

John Grant, Beach House

Sunday

Pyramid:

Kasabian, The Black Keys, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, MGMT, London Grammar

Other:

Kraftwerk, Interpol, The 1975, Warpaint

John Peel:

Suede, Savages, Parquet Courts

The Park:

Klaxons

Incomplete, but ehh. I still imagine Elbow popping up but I can't imagine where now Kasabian are playing.

Pyramid

Fri: Arcade Fire, Elbow, Ellie Goulding, Paul Weller, Rudimental, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls

Sat: Prince, Outkast, Ed Sheeran, Paloma Faith, Ray Davies, Janelle Monae

Sun: Kasabian, The Black Keys, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, Tom Odell, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Other

Fri: Kraftwerk, Franz Ferdinand, The National, Maximo Park

Sat: The Prodigy, Tinie Tempah, Bombay Bicycle Club, The 1975

Sun: Pixies, Jake Bugg, Kaiser Chiefs, Haim

John Peel

Fri: Manic Street Preachers, Lana Del Rey, Chvrches

Sat: Foster the People, Skrillex, Lorde

Sun: Suede, MGMT, Warpaint

The Park

Fri: Laura Marling

Sat: Volcano Choir

Sun: Goldfrapp