Pyramid:

Kasabian, The Black Keys, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, MGMT, London Grammar

Other:

Kraftwerk, Interpol, The 1975, Warpaint

John Peel:

Suede, Savages, Parquet Courts

The Park:

Klaxons

Incomplete, but ehh. I still imagine Elbow popping up but I can't imagine where now Kasabian are playing.

Pyramid

Fri: Arcade Fire, Elbow, Ellie Goulding, Paul Weller, Rudimental, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls

Sat: Prince, Outkast, Ed Sheeran, Paloma Faith, Ray Davies, Janelle Monae

Sun: Kasabian, The Black Keys, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, Tom Odell, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Other

Fri: Kraftwerk, Franz Ferdinand, The National, Maximo Park

Sat: The Prodigy, Tinie Tempah, Bombay Bicycle Club, The 1975

Sun: Pixies, Jake Bugg, Kaiser Chiefs, Haim

John Peel

Fri: Manic Street Preachers, Lana Del Rey, Chvrches

Sat: Foster the People, Skrillex, Lorde

Sun: Suede, MGMT, Warpaint

The Park

Fri: Laura Marling

Sat: Volcano Choir

Sun: Goldfrapp

Friday

Pyramid:

Arcade Fire, Pixies, Rudimental, Jurassic 5, Belle & Sebastian

Other:

Example, Foster The People, Kodaline, Maximo Park, Miles Kane, TBA

John Peel:

Manic Street Preachers, Julian Casablancas

The Park:

Grimes, Ariel Pink

Saturday

Pyramid:

Prince, Outkast, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Blondie, Bombay Bicycle Club

Other:

The Strokes, Placebo, Kelis, Peace, Half Moon Run

John Peel:

Disclosure, London Grammar

The Park:

John Grant, Beach House

Sunday

Pyramid:

Kasabian, The Black Keys, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, MGMT, London Grammar

Other:

Kraftwerk, Interpol, The 1975, Warpaint

John Peel:

Suede, Savages, Parquet Courts

The Park:

Klaxons

Incomplete, but ehh. I still imagine Elbow popping up but I can't imagine where now Kasabian are playing.

I like to call various members of the HR department at my work Epsilon-Semis right to their faces when I need to them to do something, but their cretinous tendencies and mindless adherence to processes are just getting in the way of it. If I keep my tone of voice pleasant and deliver it in a creative way, then it just washes right over them and I can experience the catharsis of venting myself without pissing off the broken worker-droid that I need to perform admin tasks for me, I know for a fact that they wont know what it means, because if your reading history extends anywhere beyond 50 Shades and The Very Hungry Caterpillar, you're too intelligent to be doing that job.

Here's my go at it. Took a couple of days but yeah, might as well. West Holts is a bit all over the place but I gave it a go. Also borrowed Riot Jazz opening the Pyramid from another user because they were cool as hell last year. :P

FRIDAY

Pyramid

Arcade Fire, Pixies, Franz Ferdinand, Bastille, Lorde, Seun Kuti & Fela’s Egypt 80, Passenger, Billy Bragg

Other

Calvin Harris, Rudimental, Ellie Goulding, Placebo, Gogol Bordello, Adam Ant, The Joy Formidable, Morning Parade, Wolf Alice

John Peel

Manic Street Preachers, The 1975, Savages, Peace, Chance The Rapper, Public Service Broadcasting, We Were Promised Jetpacks, Tourist, Arthur Beatrice, Circa Waves, Fat White Family

Park

Laura Marling, Portugal. The Man, Best Coast, Volcano Choir, WHOMADEWHO, I Blame Coco, Sky Ferreira, The Orwells, The Jezabels

West Holts

The Weeknd, Colin Stetson, Jon Hopkins, Roots Manuva, Darkside, Lulu James, Jungle

SATURDAY

Pyramid

Fleetwood Mac, Elbow, Jake Bugg, Haim, MGMT, Kodaline, The Temper Trap, Riot Jazz

Other

Nine Inch Nails, The National, Belle and Sebastian, The Knife, Icona Pop, The Waterboys, Alabama Shakes, Pond, Mø

John Peel

Disclosure, Katy B, Death From Above 1979, Anna Calvi, Palma Violets, DIIV, Temples, Esben and the Witch, Chloe Howl, Wytches, Cheatahs

Park

Klaxons, Band of Skulls, Deerhunter, Jagwar Ma, Connan Mockasin, TOY, Courtney Barnett, Hookworms, Speedy Ortiz

West Holts

Janelle Monae, Bonobo, George Benson, Neko Case, Pusha T, Jessy Lanza, Rhye

SUNDAY

Pyramid

Kasabian, Example, Lily Allen, Dolly Parton, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, The Strypes, Miles Kane, Omar Souleyman

Other

Massive Attack, Suede, Interpol, The Horrors, Iggy Azalea, British Sea Power, Bill Callahan, Chvrches, San Cisco

John Peel

Lana Del Rey, Major Lazer, London Grammar, Warpaint, Danny Brown, Parquet Courts, Reverend and the Makers, Royal Blood, MONEY, Say Lou Lou, Skinny Girl Diet

Park

Metronomy, Caribou, Devendra Banhart, Kurt Vile and the Violators, Phosphorescent, Merchandise, Luke Sital Singh, Angel Haze, POLICA

West Holts

Earth Wind & Fire, Booker T, Jai Paul, Jamie Cullum, Blood Orange, Zola Jesus, Cold Specks, FKA Twigs

Pyramid:

Fri: Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, Example, Ellie Goulding, Kodaline

Sat: Prince, Florence + The Machine, Rudimental, Paul Weller, Lorde

Sunday: Kasabian, Elbow, Dolly Parton, Lily Allen

Other:

Friday: Pixies, Bombay Bicycle Club

Saturday: Calvin Harris, Disclosure

Sunday: Nine Inch Nails (Or Metallica), Manic Street Preachers

Making a full glasto lineup is hard but I can see that going down well.

This one looks interesting, although I'm surprised at a couple of the slots you've given some.

For example, Dolly Parton I would assume to be earlier in the day. Lily Allen should really go after Example, although he has a lot more energy to his songs, I would say she probably has a larger following than he does. He also supported Lily Allen when she was touring, he was very good but I think it'd seem weird the other way round! Maybe that's just me!

And I'm also surprised that you put Adam Ant so early in the day. AND on Other. I could see him doing a high Pyramid, easily.

Dolly is nailed on for that Sunday legend slot though ain't she?

I reckon Example would play higher than Lily now as she's probably going to be the same size as she was when she retired, and he's grown massive since supporting here. I dunno though, it was probably just for a lack of names. I would put Kylie or Florence in her place now.

With Adam Ant I practically put him in the same place as PiL played this year. He's an act that could really place anywhere I guess.

I have a question

Does anyone actually LIKE example? I don't hear a peep about him ever and the only time I remember he exists is when he pops up on the Glasto bill... like he;s kept in storage until Glastonbury. I DUN GET IT (I barely know what he sounds like btw, so this isn't a OMG HE SUCKS post)

I have a question

Does anyone actually LIKE example? I don't hear a peep about him ever and the only time I remember he exists is when he pops up on the Glasto bill... like he;s kept in storage until Glastonbury. I DUN GET IT (I barely know what he sounds like btw, so this isn't a OMG HE SUCKS post)

I agree. He was like a comedy rapper who hing about with The Streets which, for me at 14, was humorous and really quite clever. Nothing amazing but there was a lot of potential. Then he dropped off the face of the Earth and two years later this terrible song comes on the radio at work, and his voice kicked in. Broke my heart a little bit.

• 5 weeks later...

How about this:

Friday

Pyramid: arcade fire, the national, Ellie Goulding, kaiser chiefs, cypress hill, hawkwind, major laser, James, haim, mo

Other: scrillex, pixies, franz Ferdinand, the stranglers, wild beasts, brmc, Maximo park, klaxons, peace, London grammar

JP: mogwai, jagwar ma, Katy b, Gogol bordello, warpaint, unknown mortal orchestra, daughter, toy, cults, echo and the empress, fear of men

Park: modest mouse, British sea power, chvrches, polyphonic spree, crazy world of Arthur brown, money

Saturday

Pyramid: prince, elbow, Paul weller, miles Kane, mick fleetwood, Paloma faith, babyshambles, jools holland, lianne la havas

Other: Metallica, manic street preachers, Bombay bicycle club, foster the people, white lies, eels, lykke li, little dragon, the strypes, swim deep

JP: rudimental, sbtrckt, James Blake, public service broadcasting, liars, the wyches, crystal fighters, darkside, eagulls, blessa

Park: belle and Sebastian, deer hunter, Jon Hopkins, Kurt vile, pond, special guest (Damon Albarn),wolf alice, avey tare

Sunday

Pyramid: the eagles, kasabian, jack johnson, lily Allen, Dolly Parton, lorde, David gray, the waterboys, embrace

Other: massive attack, suede, the horrors, Bastille, imagine dragons, drenge, naked & famous, passion pit, the 1975, Chloe howl

JP: disclosure, metronomy, black lips, television, the go team, parquet courts, blood orange, hookworms, temples, young fathers

Park: Interpol, midlake, jaguar ma, warpaint, john grant, john wizards

Liking the Other on Friday from Wild beasts throught to the Pixies though sadly on the worst stage of all. Like the Other as well on the Sunday , especially Massive Attack who i can't wait for, reckon another Portishead moment there. No west Holts predictions here though which i am hoping will give me some alternatives for the headliners on Friday and Saturday otherwise i am off to the naughty corner!