T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to work my way through all the acts I haven't listened to before, some gems as always. Just finished the acts on Friday, The Beaches stood out as particularly good. Also enjoyed The War On Drugs, Blossoms and The Riptide Movement.

Friday's looking very nice for me now, on top of those new acts, there's also Kasabian/Fatboy Slim, Mark Ronson, The Twilight Sad, Prides, Slaves, Lonely The Brave, Coasts, and maybe Rudimental, The Cribs, Lower Than Atlantis and The Wombats.

Starting to work my way through all the acts I haven't listened to before, some gems as always. Just finished the acts on Friday, The Beaches stood out as particularly good. Also enjoyed The War On Drugs, Blossoms and The Riptide Movement.

Friday's looking very nice for me now, on top of those new acts, there's also Kasabian/Fatboy Slim, Mark Ronson, The Twilight Sad, Prides, Slaves, Lonely The Brave, Coasts, and maybe Rudimental, The Cribs, Lower Than Atlantis and The Wombats.

Coasts were the band that really grabbed me from the bands I never knew from the Friday.

Apologies if I have missed the discussion. But is Transmissions back this year? Seems like there's too many acts for just Main/Radio 1/Tuts.

Looking at the poster my guess at headliners would be Cribs/Charli XCX/Everything-Everything

I don't think anything has been announced but I think it might be back. I suppose a lot of those bands could just end up in BBC Introducing and T Break like last year though.

Apologies if I have missed the discussion. But is Transmissions back this year? Seems like there's too many acts for just Main/Radio 1/Tuts.

Looking at the poster my guess at headliners would be Cribs/Charli XCX/Everything-Everything

At a signing session in Glasgow The Cribs said they were Main Stage at T this year.

Will get round to editing Friday and Sunday later but using a bit of guesswork and last years times I've made the following changes to this years clashfinder. Does it all seem a logical assumption?

http:///s/tinthepark2015/?user=DGrant261

Would love Idlewild/St Vincent to be in Tuts and Enter Shikari and Proclaimers to have got slots on the mainstage and Radio 1 stage instead respectively, but efests suggests otherwise. Nonethless I think this is a really strong day for the festival, can't wait for my first experience of TITP!

I'll get round to sorting Friday and Sunday out later. Does the Saturday seem right?

I reckon Jessie J and The Vaccines will be the other way round but that's about it.

Jamie T's playing Radio 1 stage on Sunday. Don't think Modest Mouse or Alabama Shakes will be on the main stage on Sunday either.

Looks pretty good on the whole though.

Edited by kingcrawler

Will get round to editing Friday and Sunday later but using a bit of guesswork and last years times I've made the following changes to this years clashfinder. Does it all seem a logical assumption?

http:///s/tinthepark2015/?user=DGrant261

Would love Idlewild/St Vincent to be in Tuts and Enter Shikari and Proclaimers to have got slots on the mainstage and Radio 1 stage instead respectively, but efests suggests otherwise. Nonethless I think this is a really strong day for the festival, can't wait for my first experience of TITP!

Loos pretty good for a start aye.

Just a round up of a few tweaks for you to pop in when you get a chance:

Annie Mac on Main Stage

Prides opening Main Stage

The Lafontaines opening Main Stage

Jamie T on R1

Alabama Shakes on R1

Catfish & The Bottlemen on R1

Above & Beyond in Tuts

Clean Bandit in Tuts

Think that's all the acts that were on wrong stage that we know of that I could see

Not been on here in a while so i may be repeating loads already discussed.

Im not too impressed with the latest wad of names added (just my taste). I've not seen who has been confirmed for what stage but can see Fatboy Slim hosting the Tuts in the style of the 'Smile High Club' hes been doing elsewhere I can really see the line-up looking like (rough order)

opening act
Hannah Wants
Duke Dumont
Mark Ronson
Fatboy Slim

this would allow for the sound desk to actually run the setup for DJ's and get the sound right often switching between bands and djs it messes the sound up and it doesn't sound right.

NME being

Fuse ODG
Jessie Ware
Sigma
Gorgon City
Hot Chip
Rudimental
Guetta